General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 09-12-2011, 05:14 AM   #16  

When I was younger I was into skinny guys. Don't know why..
Now I find myself 'checking out' the tall strong guys. Not too bulked up but you know.. A guy who looks like he cares about his fitness level and obviusly works out.
And looks like he can pick me up and carry me around like a princess
Hahahahha

Last edited by khat; 09-12-2011 at 05:14 AM.
khat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 09:04 AM   #17  
Still Chubby

S/C/G: 79.8/72.5/66kg

Height: 172cm

I had always been into bigger guys. The taller the better, and chub was a must. Obesity was never my thing, and moobs gross me out...but I didn't look at anyone thin as potentially attractive.

Of course, this has more to do with me than them. At 5'8 I feel like a giant and really want to feel small with a guy. As I gained weight I wanted a bigger guy to keep the ratio the same. Now that I'm losing weight and gaining confidence I'm finding all body types more attractive, except for obese men.

I feel shallow that the physical can keep me from feeling attracted to someone...but I am really judgmental about obese people. (Again, its about me, not them. I hate that I got fat by being lazy and stuffing my face...so I project my feelings onto others. I'm working on it.)
tinneranne2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 03:38 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 285/169/Ticker

Height: 5'6"

This is so cliched, but my answer is, "No, because what matters more is what's on the inside." But, it's true. And, I've dated everything from the fat couch-potato to the competitive body builder.
shellofself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 04:19 PM   #19  
To the Future

S/C/G: 230/ticker/145

Height: 5'7

We typically want someone like us.

At a much lower weight, I've dated mostly guys who were smaller than me. Weird right?! Same height sometimes, shorter, and even if they were taller much much thinner than I. I never really cared about how I looked with someone, or what we looked like as a couple. Now that I'm older, I do think about it quite a bit more. I need taller than me (in heels and bare feet)....larger than me (my thighs can't be bigger when we sit down)...and I don't care about a little chunk, just need someone who is active. Night joggers are a plus.

lol this sounds soooo shallow.

so yes, my taste in men has changed along with my lifestyle. I'm still chunky, so I'd like someone the same. Talk to me again in 6 months.

Last edited by aka8941; 09-19-2011 at 04:21 PM.
aka8941 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 05:21 PM   #20  
Leveling Up

S/C/G: 200+/115/115

Height: 5'3"

I've always been attracted to tall, skinny guys but I never exclusively dated that type. I always went for personality really and I find that both are still true for me. While I might find a dumb, tall guy slightly attractive, the dumb turns me off completely

My fiancee is totally my type 100% and is also the tallest guy I ever dated. He's exactly a foot taller than me!
sontaikle is offline   Reply With Quote