Guess who I met

• Steven Tyler!! He was in Nashua NH visiting his dad I heard either in the nursing home or hospital. We were there for a funeral earlier in the day. Nobody really knew he was there and he ordered a pizza from where my husbands cousin ordered one he was picking up for us.

His cousin called us and said if we could get to the pizza place within the next 10 minutes we might get to meet him because he was picking up the pizza himself. Well we made it in time and I was trying not to be a pain because his bodyguard was saying how Steven wanted a quiet weekend so I figured I would not bother him. There were a few firemen who had also found out he was going to be there so they were asking him to have their pictures taken with him which he did and then right after he looked at me and called me over. I swear I did not know I could move that quickly!

He is incredibly skinny and has rock hard abs!! I was trying to figure out where to put my right arm so I reached over and touched his stomach and when I realized it was solid I pushed it to make sure lol I thanked him and he said "Any time sweetheart" I melted lol I know he must call every female sweetheart but at that moment I was the only one

Anyways, I wish the photo was better but here it is.

• wow!!! very kewl I could imagine a huge celebrity not being quite nice about being 'found' in quiet NH but he was great wasn't he!

He sure is skinny! and you look great
  • How cool for you!

I remember a while back a thread people talking about famous people they have met...his name came up several times from those in Boston/NY if I remember correctly.

And yes...you look great!

Good job kid!
  • OMG! I wouldn't have been able to stand it. He is one of my fav's, listened to Aerosmith in my college days alot (1970's). Good for you, us hard working average people deserve a "treat" every now & then. You look wonderful!
  • Great story! Good for you (I'm so jealous that you got to touch Steven Tyler's abs!)
  • i ROFL'd so loud when i read you went in for another ab-grab xD
  • Thanks all,

Yup, I felt him up while my husband stood to the side watching lol

I played his music all day the next day while walking on air
  • That's so awesome!

• Had to direct you to this poll then:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/livi...ven-tyler.html

And, you look fantastic!!!
  • Cool! You are lucky! He sings my favorite motivational song ("Dream On")...actually, a verse of it makes up my signature!
  • I am so glad that he was nice enough to take a pic with you. Sounds like you were one happy girl!!