Small Bites, Organic doggie food???

• OK, so we have two really kooL chihuahua dogs, one is about 6 years old, the other is about 3...and we've been feedin them Science Diet (I know, bad master...)

Anybody have any suggestions for some good organic dog food that is available in small bites for little doggies?
  • Not sure if this is really organic, but we feed our dog Fromm Whitefish & Potato and he has a small mouth. The pieces are small triangles that are probably a little smaller than a dime. http://www.frommfamily.com/products-...-whitefish.php They have other varieties as well, but I'm not sure about the size of the actual food piece for the other kinds.
  • We have had really good luck with Wellness. They have wet and dry and several different sizes. I also like that all the ingredients are INGREDIENTS and not by products.
  • I used to work at a pet store and the pet food market is BOOMING. Not knowing whether your pets have any other needs (i.e. allergies, sensitive stomachs etc.) two to consider are Organix by Castor&Pollux and Natural Balance. Wellness is a phenomenal food, but I don't think it's organic. If you're interested in stellar foods that are not organic, but offer high quality real ingredients I'd recommend checking into: Wellness, Blue Buffalo and Innova to name a few. All except for Castor & Pollux offer a small bites formula.
  • We give our dog Innova Evo. I don't think it's organic but it's a very good high quality dog food. They have red meat small bites and turkey and chicken small bites. She has a grain allergy and a sensitive stomach and evo has been a godsend.
  • The problem with non organic food for humans or our little critters is...it's got pesticides, hormones, and other things in it that are in fact poison!

Just because something is 'natural' just means the manufacturer did not knowingly put any poison in to the ingredients...but who ever provided those ingredients DID, and that's the problem.

It's very obvious that our food supply is tainted, and big government, big companies, and medical science knows about it...yet allow it to continue for various reasons.

The bottom line is that they are out to make a profit...not out to make you and I (or our little critters) healthy, so the wise are now taking their own heath in to their own hands by eating food that does not contain poison.

I even found some medical doctors that has PROVEN in a 20+ year study (with several patients that had hearts so bad they were told to go home and get ready to die!) that it is very possible to cure and reverse heart disease (something we all have some measure of starting in our 20s thanks to tainted food)...and it was FOOD that cured them!

I know some don't want to hear about the Bible, but the secret on WHAT to eat is in there...we just have to obtain these foods having been produced organically so there are no poisonous content.

Anywho, on the dog food...I'm kinda leaning towards Organix Weight Management, and possible the Dick Van Patten’s Natural Balance Organic Formulas (let the Eight is Enough jokes begin...)

• Timberwolf organics is very good
  • Quote: Timberwolf organics is very good
    Their website doesn't mention anything about their dog food being organic that I can see...