General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 07-12-2011, 10:16 AM   #31  
Back in Action

S/C/G: 213/197/140

Height: 5'6"

Great suggestions and comments everyone. I really enjoyed reading what everyone had to say. Okay, so I came up with an idea. I've been known to bring a box of garden veggies to church to share on numerous occasions. Matter of fact I'm beginning to have an over abundance already of summer squash. SO, when I ask the pastor to announce there are "free veggies" in the fellowship hall, I will also have him announce there is also a box of "free clothes". If she needs/wants them she can look through the box, if not...well then, maybe she'll take some zucchini!

Oh, and as some of you guessed, a mid 50's woman, who has lost 130 pounds, in a see-through cami, really is on the borderline of "adults only".
Lori Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 10:26 AM   #32  
Knocking down walls.

S/C/G: 278/ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori Bell View Post
Oh, and as some of you guessed, a mid 50's woman, who has lost 130 pounds, in a see-through cami, really is on the borderline of "adults only".
Oh dear. Definitely sounds like something to make the preacher handle, to me.

I think your plan is a good one, Lori Bell.
theox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 10:31 AM   #33  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Good idea Lori Bell....

if she picks up on the clothes awesome...

if not...

pray for an early winter....
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote