How many bottles of perfume do you own?

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • I admit it ...I looooove perfume. I love smelling sweet, I love smelling fresh and I cant resist buying perfume. I usually have at least 6 bottles but last week most of them ran out. I was down to 2 bottles and on Friday I bought another bottle.

But I want one more.....I went to the perfume store at lunch and fell in love with CK's Beauty. Its absolutely wonderful. I have the money to buy it but considering that I just bought a bottle on Friday, a part of me is saying that I really should not indulge any further.

So...how many bottles do you all own?
  • 2, maybe three if you count a little solid perfume I was gifted.

A.
  • One. It was over $100. I cut myself off from splurging on any more until this one runs out. I've still got a long way to go, and my DH doesn't even like it! EEK!
  • 2 - both from Victoria's Secret. I never use the whole bottle. I tend to use about 1/2 to 3/4 and then trash it. I get bored & thrive on change. Haha.
  • 5, but two of them are so old there's no way they are still good. I just kept them because they look pretty.

The other three are Katy Perry Purr, Coach Poppy, and BBW Dark Kiss.
  • Too many to count!
  • 5 Faith Hill True + parfumus, Elizabeth Arden Red Door, Ralph Lauren Romance, and clinique Happy (my least favorite, it was a gift). I'd have more if I had more money. I love it too. I put perfume on all the time (though only a little). I'll put it on before runs (I smell it more as I sweat), when I get out of the shower, before bed. Usually it's just for me, but I just lOVE smelling fresh.
  • For some reason, the smell of perfume really bothers me so I have none.
  • None-but if you ask me how much lotion I have, that's a different story. I like smelling fresh just as much as the next gal', but I don't have the money for perfume, and honestly, most of it bothers my nose anyway. I do like the occasional body spray, which is cheaper and lighter than regular perfume. I like bath and body stuff, but I usually end up leaving the store with lotion.
  • None. I use body spray. I've been wearing Victoria's Secret Love Spell FOREVER. My husband loves it so I wont be wearing anything else unless they stop making it someday.
  • One. Love Spell by Victoria's Secret.
  • I have 3. 2 that I actively use. Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely. Nautica Bahama Breeze, and Tommy Girl (though I can't lay my hands on this at the moment).
    Lovely is my go to perfume. I've been eyeing Vera Wang Princess too though.
  • Quote: I have 3. 2 that I actively use. Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely. Nautica Bahama Breeze, and Tommy Girl (though I can't lay my hands on this at the moment).
    Lovely is my go to perfume. I've been eyeing Vera Wang Princess too though.
    1 expensive, I use for special occasions, 2 body sprays from Bath and Body I use just about everyday..
  • I have two bottles of expensive cologne, and they're over 15 years old. They're just way too strong (and of course, only getting stronger with time. I should throw them out). I have one bottle of cologne from one of the bath stores, and I have half a dozen or so body sprays.

I like body sprays or scented lotion best, because the scent is much more subtle.

Even so, they tend to last quite a long time, because I don't use them daily. I just don't think of it. Hubby actually uses body scents more regularly than I do (I tease him about his AXE collection, asking him if he's expecting the women to attack him like they do in the commercials).
  • 1 container of Pacifica Persian Rose solid perfume. My first perfume ever (late bloomer here), and I got it for myself as a reward for meeting a mini-goal.