Things that Annoy you

You're on Page 6 of 12
Go to
  • junk mail
  • Ex Wives!!! ha!
  • Nose Hairs
  • Sneezing fits when you really have to pee.
  • People who constantly have to ask where something is or will look for 2 seconds before they whine that they can't find it.
  • That someone called it morning sickness, when it can last ALL day.
  • Bikers who don't weave in and out of traffic instead of getting in the bike lane... but bike next to it.

Cars that run red lights when I'm biking across the street.

People that hit bikers and then speed off. I could have DIED you moron!

People that almost hit me when I'm on my bike then shout out the window like it was my fault I had a green light and they had a red.

I obey traffic laws, can you?
  • People who think the world revolves around them and that everything said or done must be some sort of direct and personal dig.

...Yes, pal, I spend my life dreaming up ways of insulting you. Don't you know? Everyone in the world's actions are in some way based around you! From the guy at the corner who didn't say bless you when you sneezed, to the woman at the office that forgot you don't like yellow post-its when she left you a note. How awful! You precious, delicate angel... how do you even survive when everyone is always out to get you?

Unfortunately, the people who really need to learn this lesson won't ever learn it. They just go around assuming everyone else won't share their favorite sandbox toys on purpose!
  • Quote: Faulty grammar really annoys me. I am sure that I turn into someone on other people's list of annoyances, because almost without thinking I correct them unless I am really aware of what I am thinking/saying. My personal 'favorites' include people who say "pacific" in place of "specific". Also, full grown adults that say, "Libary" instead of "'Library"! Or conversate instead of converse. I could go on for hours about that. Hours, I tell you. Anyway, I live out in the sticks, so I really try to keep my thoughts to myself as much as possible about the subject.

Also, people that do not take good care of their pets and see them as disposable. Please do not adopt a cat and then dump it or put it in a shelter after a month knowing that you probably couldn't have taken care of it in the first place. Extenuating circumstances happen, but I think we all know those people that adopt a trillion animals only to have to 'get rid of them' when they become inconvenient. Or, thinking it's alright to turn completely domesticated animals outside when you can't take care of them. Seriously, if I hear of another case of 5 ferrets being placed on the side of the road in a carrier with the door open, I might just scream. Pet ownership is serious.

I agree with everything you said! Grammar problems really annoy me but not near as much as people not taking care of their pets. I volunteer for a dog rescue group and we come across dogs that have been dumped and sit there waiting for the person to come back for them, sometimes for days before we are able to catch them. It is amazing how loyal they stay after being treated so poorly. So many people just really don't the responsibility as serious as they should!

Other things that annoy me
    *People lying
    *Someone that makes plans but constantly backs out
    *Someone driving to close behind me
  • Forgetting my lunch at home
  • *Grammar problems while speaking (totally agree) like saying, "Bafroom" and "da end" when you don't have an actual speech problem and especially when you are teaching young children. My 4 yr old actually told me his pre-school teacher says "the end" in a different language, ie "da end". AURGH.

*Not staying in your own lane of traffic. I'm not talking switching lanes or even volleying. I mean you're all over the place. It's really not that hard to stay in a lane unless you drive a huge MAC.

*Not minding your own child. If your kid hits another child or does something to someone else, it is YOUR responsibility as a parent to do something. BC I will. On the same token, do not expect other people to be the babysitter, especially a stranger.

I could go on forever...
  • Posts that are not directed at anyone get deleted....
  • 1. People who don't put shopping carts in the corral, but just leave them in the middle of a parking space. I have actually called people on that in the parking lot - when I see them attempting to put the shopping cart into a parking space, I yell out the window at them to put it in the corral.

2. People who throw cigarette butts out the window. I sometimes walk to the gym, and there are literally thousands of butts on the side of the road. That's what an ashtray is for, buddy!

3. Related to this, people who litter in general. I once found a full cup of pop in a parking space when there was a trash can not fifty feet away. Exactly how lazy do you have to be to do something like that?

4. People who, when they are in a construction zone, drive all the way up to front of the line and then cut in. Nobody should ever let those people in, and maybe that would not happen.

5. People who do not say "thank you" when you open the door for them. When that happens, I just say "you're welcome" anyhow.

I could go on and on, but the bottom line is that there are plenty of thoughtless people out there who think that they are the only ones in the world, and it is someone else's job to clean up after them.
  • Where to begin...

...people who will not return their grocery carts either to the store or in the cart corral (don't know what it's called, lol)
    ...stupid drivers
    ...people who are always on their phones, in the car, in a public restroom, in the grocery store etc...and who talk loud...I don't need or want to hear your conversation, seriously
    ...people who flick their cigarette butts out the window!
    ...liars, whiners, cheaters
    ...people so close to me in the grocery store line either breathing down my neck or pushing the cart into me...and yes I have said something to these people
    ...bratty kids, the ones who do whatever in public and the parents do nothing

I could go on and on but I think most have already been mentioned above
  • Just read your post jillian, lol probably should have went to the last post so I didn't repeat