General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

View Poll Results: Innocent or Guilty?
Innocent 1 1.32%
Guilty 74 97.37%
Not Sure 1 1.32%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-06-2011, 09:53 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 323/Weight Tracker/150

Height: 5'6"

I remember when I first heard about this story. She's so guilty, it's not even funny. Oh look at me, I'm weeping on television! I'm innocent, what bull$hit. She's beyond guilty and if any tears she is truly shedding is over the fact that her own life, not that of her innocent little girl is over. I hope they convict her. I don't think she should be put to death, I think she should be placed in solitary confinement with images of her daughter EVERYWHERE. Images from her birth, to images of her decomposing body.
ShyHeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 10:46 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 270?/See Ticker/185

Height: 5'9"

I'm amazed that her parents are standing behind her on this, when he mother called the police in the first place reporting the "something dead smell" from the trunk of Casey's car...

If this happened to my daughter my parents would never speak to me again.
fattymcfatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 10:57 AM   #48  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

I could never stop loving my chidren, no matter what they do. That does not mean I would condone evil actions. I think that is why her mother was weeping so copiously on the stand, I think she has finally accepted that her daughter is evil, the parents have probably been in denial for quite some time. I feel sorry for the parents, even though they wanted to think their daughter didn't kill her daughter, I think they are finally facing the truth. Nobody knows what is really going through their minds. It must be **** for them
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:16 AM   #49  
If you wanna Rock It . .

S/C/G: 248/164*low*/145

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyHeather View Post
I remember when I first heard about this story. She's so guilty, it's not even funny. Oh look at me, I'm weeping on television! I'm innocent, what bull$hit. She's beyond guilty and if any tears she is truly shedding is over the fact that her own life, not that of her innocent little girl is over. I hope they convict her. I don't think she should be put to death, I think she should be placed in solitary confinement with images of her daughter EVERYWHERE. Images from her birth, to images of her decomposing body.
if she is not convicted to die by execution, i don't think she deserves the safety of solitary - put her in general population, let her fend for herself.
Coondocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 05:13 PM   #50  
No more +sizes

Height: 5'4"

I was watching the trial yesterday and my was it interesting. I didn't know she had been riding around with the baby in the trunk of the car.

As her parents I'm sure it's hard to imagine your child would do such a thing. You would begin to think, "How could I produce someone like this" and you would feel guilty knowing there may have been some red flags that you let ride. They love their daughter and for her to have done such a thing is horrifying. So I would be crying. They could be dealing with a huge range of feelings and to hear the account of the scientist, officers and host of other people testifying has to be gut wrenching. So if you think like a parent you would understand why they are standing with her hard as it may be.
jigglefree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 05:46 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 270?/See Ticker/185

Height: 5'9"

I totally agree that her parents must be in ****. I couldn't even imagine. My own sister is just a jerk (never killed anyone) and wrote off my parents (long story) and my parents are inconsolable about the whole thing and it really devastated them. I couldn't imagine dealing with your child being a murderer.
fattymcfatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 10:38 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 173/ticker/130

Height: 5'0

I'm catching up on the trial thru you tube and this whole family is weird. Her father is really trying to say he had no idea his 110lbs daughter was pregnant until she told him at 7months?? And it never occured to him to even ask who the father was until after birth?? Never met/spoke/saw the woman who was supposedly watching the baby for almost 2 years? wth?

He reported the gas cans missing to the police even tho he states he knew Casey had taken gas before and didn't call her to ask first before calling police? Also about the molestation..when her father was being questioned about it she glared right at him almost as if she was waiting for him to say yes. I kinda feel like if she was lying she wouldn't be able to look at him. I definatly believe she had something to do with her daughters death i wonder if we'll ever know what really happened. Oh and her lawyer is AWFUL. He was good opening statement but jeez

Last edited by WeightForMe; 06-08-2011 at 12:52 AM.
WeightForMe is offline   Reply With Quote