General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 06-01-2011, 02:40 PM   #1  

Height: 5' 7''

Default Travel advice

Hey fellow 3FC girls/guys,

I'm heading to the US on holidays next week and am looking for some travel advice please.

I'm flying into LA (staying a few days with my brother) then driving to Phoenix to see my bf. I have two questions.

1. I'd like to stop off somewhere between LA and Phoenix, Can you recommend anywhere thats may be interesting/nice to visit. I will go a few hours out of my way...

2. I'm spending about a week based in Phoenix, we'll be together and staying in the Sedona area and travelling to the Grand Canyon for 4 days, but for about another 4 days I'll be on my own during the day. Any ideas of what to do/see - again, I'm willing to drive about 2/3hrs to get there.

Thanks in advance!
Finn
finn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 02:51 PM   #2  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

The area between LA and Phoenix is fairly dead...you could see Palm Springs, which is resort-like, and Mojave National Park. It's about 5.5 hours total out of the way to get to Las Vegas.
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 03:19 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

You could go south from LA to San Diego, beautiful harbor, great zoo, good restaurants , after San Diego go east to Arizona.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote