General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 06-06-2011, 10:52 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 250/110/110

Height: 5'4''

I was on soy milk for the first 5 years of my life. I was always getting sick as a kid. I grew out of the lactose intolerence though at around age 5. The only negative thing to come out of that is, I don't like milk. Can't drink it or stand the taste. But it's possible! Those upset belly's are bad news! I'm glad you all found out what the problem is. She's a beauty!
guamvixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 01:22 PM   #17  
Less is more.

S/C/G: 298/234/170

Height: 5'5"

I'm lactose intolerant, have been for a very long time but only figured it out two or so years ago.

I think that anyone who know's anyone who has a food allergy or has kids or is thinking about having kids should read. "The Unhealthy Truth." It has a lot in there about food allergies as well as a very disturbing section on feeding SOY formula to babies.
Sakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 03:58 PM   #18  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

This mommy needs to talk to a lactation consultant - not a pediatrician. If she is lactose intolerant it simply means MOMMY needs to stop eating dairy and then the breast milk should be fine. PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE don't let her give up breastfeeding over this, OK????
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 08:48 AM   #19  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

My daughter in law came by yesterday afternoon, my wife was babysitting for her, and read all of the posts here....

once again logging info into her journal and THANKING me for posting this and ALL OF YOU for your responses....it has really helped!

My GRANDdaughter is having very little trouble with her eating since my dil has removed dairy from her diet.
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote