General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 05-17-2011, 11:19 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 195/176/150

Height: 5'7"

Default Ex-wives

Does anyone else wish they'd just be banished to an island somewhere?
Or forced to inhale carbon monoxide? lol

My boyfriend's ex wife has been a total B*TCH lately. Just had to vent.
fresno26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 11:42 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 205/205/145

Height: 5'6"

I am the ex-wife lol- so on the flip side, I wish new girlfriends who think they've come in white shining armor would be banished to an island somewhere. You know the type- the ones who think they can 'fix' everything, and they're so good lol
Crystalx5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 11:50 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 163/137/130-132

Height: 5' 6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresno26 View Post
Does anyone else wish they'd just be banished to an island somewhere?
Or forced to inhale carbon monoxide? lol

My boyfriend's ex wife has been a total B*TCH lately. Just had to vent.
Nice. My ex has had only one short term girlfriend in the five years we have been divorced. She seemed nice, the kids liked her, and that was all I cared about. I have had the same boyfriend for 3+ years, he has had no involvement with my ex, nor I with his ex. Best advice, stay out of it. Her *****iness shouldn't have any effect on you.
aimeebell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 11:54 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 195/176/150

Height: 5'7"

Crystal, haha yes...I can understand that.

Aimee, thanks for the reply as well. You know what's really odd? Boyfriend and I have been dating for almost two years and this has been a non-issue. She's always been just fine. So it completely took me by surprise. But I was about to cut her. lol
I'm GREAT to her kid. You think that would matter to her. He and I love each other. But she's trying to start something over something very petty. I hope she'll get over it soon. lol
fresno26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 01:11 PM   #5  

Height: 5'9"

My boyfriend's ex-wife is perfect. She's a better person than my boyfriend, actually.
Amberelise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 01:54 PM   #6  

Ex's...UGH! The only thing I can tell you for sure is that there are 2 sides to every story. Look up her and his history in the courts. You should be able to tell at least something about the truth.

For instance, my ex's gf should know that for sure, I was awarded a restraining order against him and that he threatened my life.

Why she's still with him? Money, honey. At least she's good to my kids. She should be. They knew her when I was married...because she was my close friend.

If your bf's ex was civil for 2 years and now something is up...it is most likely to have something to do with your bf's behavior. Be careful. People don't get divorced for just nothing.
fitness4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 02:08 PM   #7  
amber

S/C/G: 318/288.8/220

Height: 5'5"

Sad to say, but instead of ex wife I'll throw my ex mother in law in that mix. Nothing in the world can be worse than that lady! lol
ButterCup85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 02:25 PM   #8  
Renaissance Woman

S/C/G: 363/306/185

Height: 5'10.5"

I'm the ex. I'm so happy with that status! The new wife came into the picture just two weeks after divorce papers were signed. She's actually a mail-order bride from the Phillipines! They totally deserve each other! And I don't care to be involved with either of them, ever!

New wife complained that she wasn't feeling the love/respect from my sons that she thinks she's due. Strange expectation for actually having spent a total of six days of the past year with my sons.

Whether you're the new or the ex partner, hold on to your own integrity and be the best you for yourself. The other's bi-otchy ways has to do with her own insecurities and lack of character.
geoblewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 02:28 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 212/216/150

Height: 5'3

I actually like my hubby's ex. She can be pushy and bi*chy plenty of times when things don't go her way, but so can I. She's a good mom and has offered to help us out when we needed it. I ALWAYS ask permission or insight when wanting to do something with or for my stepdaughter, especially if I need my hubby's okay or advice.
The times when she's raking my husband over the coals over some imagined slight, I want her to dissapear, but only because I don't like to see him hurting.
I'd rather keep the peace, and she's always left me out of their fights. So she's cool and a pretty good friend in my book.
CrystalZ10 is offline   Reply With Quote