General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 04-26-2011, 12:41 PM   #16  
Calorie counter

Height: 5'4.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipse View Post
I think the best way to prevent your breasts from getting smaller while losing weight is to wish really hard that they'll get smaller . It seems like us ladies that would love to lose a few cup sizes can't seem to drop an oz from the girls (I'm a G cup. 130 lbs ago, I was an H cup. Not a huge difference for that much weight!) and those that want to hang on to every oz lose first there!
Yep, yep, yep!! So you mean, all this time I should have been wishing they'd stay big?! That's what I've been doing wrong!
Eliana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 01:18 PM   #17  
Soul Cyster

S/C/G: 235/seeticker/135

Height: 5'3"

Since I've lost over 40 lbs my breasts have not only decreased in size they have started to sag- it SUCKS.... I wish there was something that could be done (yes I've done the pec exercises and haven't seen much improvement) but I just tell myself once I'm done with my kids I'm getting a boob job as a gift to myself!
beerab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 04:06 PM   #18  
By God's Grace

S/C/G: 293/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by iaradajnos View Post
I was so excited when they began to shrink after breastfeeding and then as I lost weight.
LOL, I don't think that breastfeeding causes them to "shrink" so much as "deflate"!!
Gale02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 04:35 PM   #19  
Jillian stole my abs!

S/C/G: 195.8/138/140

Height: 5'5"

I would happily donate to the cause!

I'm tired of lugging around the DD girls.
shcirerf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 04:50 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 252/see ticker/199

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gale02 View Post
LOL, I don't think that breastfeeding causes them to "shrink" so much as "deflate"!!
Amen! Although, mine did shrink a tad. I was pushing 38E befor weaning and now think I may be down to a D or large C. I'll take him deflated and a tad smaller than firm and larger. I can hoist those saggy babies up in a good bra and fit into smaller clothes. With two giant volleyballs on my chest I felt awkward in clothes and it made me look pregnant if not wearing very form fitting clothing because of how everything draped off the mountain peaks.

My husband did use the D word (deflated) the other day and after my shriek he backtracked and stammered and talked about how much he likes them any way he can get them. I tease him constantly about it now. Poor guy.
XLMuffnTop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 05:57 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 163/128/125

Height: 5'5

Mine stayed perfectly the same after BFing. Little A's. DOH! And I totally thought I'd have big boobs when BFing but no, not even when engorged. I drew the short stick didn't I?
sacha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 12:46 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 242.5/193.4/170

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacha View Post
Mine stayed perfectly the same after BFing. Little A's. DOH! And I totally thought I'd have big boobs when BFing but no, not even when engorged. I drew the short stick didn't I?
Your post reminds me of my friend, who lost a cup size after the birth of each of her 3 children. (Went from a C to little A) She jokes that if she has another she'll have a stupendous rack. . .on her back.

Mine have remained the same since 13 when they got to their biggest, DDD. No matter how much I weigh, they stay the same. When I was engorged after the birth of my 1st dd, I went up to an FF. Yikes. Thankfully they shrank back down to their normal again, and while I would LOVE to have a C or so, they have different ideas.

It depends on how much fat vs. how much breast tissue you have, and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it until it happens, so why don't you wait and see? A good bra, surgery if you can afford/are open to it, still beats wearing the fat suit around.
goodforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 07:44 PM   #23  
Back with a story

S/C/G: 281 / 254 / 160

Height: 5'3" - I got taller!

I agree with wishing they were smaller. Mine are still I-J cups, depending on the cut of the bra, and even as they shrink my back fat does as well, so the cup size stays the same as I reduce band sizes

Short of surgery, the boobs do as they please on either side of the scale. I'll take saggy breasts over 100 extra pounds any day, though! My husband still loves them and my babies do, too

Last edited by Arctic Mama; 04-28-2011 at 07:44 PM.
Arctic Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 07:47 PM   #24  
I can do anything!

S/C/G: 267/Ticker/150 & BAMF

Height: 5'9.5"

haha no... Very padded bras? . I've gone from huge to borderline ittybittytitty committee.... It could be worse.
ValRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 10:50 PM   #25  
natalie

S/C/G: 260/171.2/145

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by XLMuffnTop View Post
Amen! Although, mine did shrink a tad. I was pushing 38E befor weaning and now think I may be down to a D or large C. I'll take him deflated and a tad smaller than firm and larger. I can hoist those saggy babies up in a good bra and fit into smaller clothes. With two giant volleyballs on my chest I felt awkward in clothes and it made me look pregnant if not wearing very form fitting clothing because of how everything draped off the mountain peaks.

My husband did use the D word (deflated) the other day and after my shriek he backtracked and stammered and talked about how much he likes them any way he can get them. I tease him constantly about it now. Poor guy.
Hahahaha x2.

I was going to suggest the only way to stop your boobs from shrinking was to stop losing. Mine have just shrank and started to sag in this long process. It sucks, being only 20 and seeing my friends with perky supple boobs. Damn them! I'm getting a boob job as soon as I can afford it.
oodlesofnoodles is offline   Reply With Quote