Saturday- What are you up to?

• What is everyone up to today? It's supposed to be nice today so we need to do some yard work. yuck! Least favorite job I would rather scrub the toilet! I managed to get to the gym this morning for a run. I'm thinking about going shopping- I want to find a new pair of jeans and just shop because I can! What are you doing?
  • Sat. Nice day. My sister, niece, and myself are walking down to a new restaurant. Then, we are going to walk to the library and hand out there for a little. Then, we will walk to the park and play on swings.
  • after lunch I'm going to the gym, then I might take a walk up to the park -- so nice today, all sun shiny. Still a bit chilly. I have a knitting project I'd like to finish (I'm in the final run), and then SO and I will do a little movie watching this evening.
  • Well during lunch we decided it was too muddy to do yard work YES! haha We are now clenaing the house. I don't look forward to this either but oh well

Born- Sounds like fun! I want to go to the park and library!

Dragon- I wish I could knit! I'm learning to crochet and im failing miserably!
  • I'm at work this morning/early afternoon. I needed a 5-hr block of time to do an experiment (lots of incubation time so not continuous work) that I didn't quite have yesterday so I wanted to get it done today.

At 2 PM my husband and I are seeing a matinee show of Shrek: The Musical at our local theater. We have season tickets to the Broadway musicals that come through on tour. Shrek is not necessarily one I would have purchased on its own but sometimes those end up being the best ones.

I hope after the show I can fit in a weights workout.

At about 6:30 PM my husband and I are going to a standing game night that we have not been to in quite a while to play some Rock Band. After about an hour I'm going to join some girlfriends at a wine bar to celebrate a birthday and my husband will stay to play the nerdier games of strategy that I don't like so much.

When we both get home I hope we will read another chapter of "Love and Respect" together. We started the book this week and it's really sparking some good conversation between us about how we communicate.

All in all a pretty good day, I hope!
  • Work in the evening.. but I'm veggin' out till then :).
  • I'm going to be packing, preparing for my trip, cleaning. Moving into my new wallet and purse. Reading, crocheting, maybe a movie, and time with my sweetie.
  • ERHR- Sounds like fun day except for the work!

Wolf- I love veggin out! haha my favorite hobby :P

Canadian- Sounds fun! Where are you going? ANywhere fun?

We are headed out to see HOP! I'm thinking of packing carrots so I don't munch on popcorn the whole time...