PG-rated: Erotic Photography Question

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Question for you all:

If you had a man volunteering to be photographed any way you'd like, what would that photo look like?

Keeping in mind PG-rated responses, but feel free to be descriptive within those bounds!
  • He would be doing my dishes, vaccuming the living room and folding my laundry
  • Hahaha! I expected someone might wish for a Hindu multi-armed god for that kind of set-up!
  • Back to lense! In black and white with lighting that catches the uniquely male back muscles. Demure profile too maybe. <3
  • It would be a pic of him, arm streched out to me, with a big fat 1 billlion dollar REAL check in his hand!!!! right before he handed it over to me.
  • My favorite pictures of my husband are just of his face. He really is a very attractive man with pretty blue eyes. He keeps a beard now just for me since I like beards so much.
  • Natural lighting or at least sensitively lit. No need for glaring flash. Strong preference for black and white. Other than that, it's open season.

Given we just came out of the holiday season, tied up with xmas lights would be fun, and dramatic if you plug the lights in. One last hurrah before putting all the ornaments and things away.

A.
  • It it were my husband (the only man I'd want a naked picture of anyway...) I would agree with black and white, but a good shot of his butt and thighs. As a lifelong soccer player, he's got such an amazingly sculpted backside and awesome, somewhat fascinating, definition in his hamstrings. If my butt and legs ever look half as good as his I'll be thrilled. Sigh.
  • Bare shirt, waist up, holding a kitten.
  • I'd have to go with Black and White, stretched out on the bed on his back, hands behind his head, giving me "the look".
  • interesting i also immediately thought black and white would seem more sexy somehow. i think that the personality of the man would need to be taken into consideration a bit. for me, my man is a strapping 6 foot 4 and i'm always looking up to him, so something where he is a bit more vulnerable would be appealing to me. maybe looking up toward the camera, for instance.
  • I like sepia better than black and white. There's something sexy about it.
  • This is totally not related to the OP, but!

LandonsBaby, all of my lady friends think I'm insane for asking my husband to keep his beard! I apparently love the lumberjack look ;>
  • I love my husband's beard and longer hair, it suits him so well!

I'd probably have my husband working outdoors or in the shop, gritty and sweaty in black and white. I love those stark, masculine photos.
  • My hubby in his white Navy uniform, running off the ship towards me, after a 7 month deployment. *sigh* I never had the chance to take one of those photos..and I never will. Oh well..I'm thankful for the homecomings we had at the airport. And I'm thankful he is home with me.