stuffed!!!!! thank you QuilterinVA!

• so it is a cold and blustery day and i was bored, so i decided to try a recipe that QuilterInVA had posted here somewhere. It is the turkeyburger/broccoli slaw and oats meatloaf. FANTASTIC!!

was only able to eat one meatloaf muffin, with mashed potatos (my ww kind), and green beans

AWESOME

thanks soooo much quilter for an awesome recipe, the whole family loved it! and they didnt even know it had broccoli in it!
  • Might i ask what ww mashed potatoes are? I'm intrigued because I LOVE mashed potatoes but they don't figure into my diet. but they could if they were ww...
  • two different ways to make mashed potatoes actually just depends on if i'm being lazy or not......

First Way "healthiest way"

CAULIFLOWER "MASHED" POTATOES

1 head cauliflower
    1/8 cup skim milk
    Salt & pepper
    Paprika
    I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray

Cook cauliflower until fork tender. Place cauliflower (in pieces), skim milk, salt and pepper in food processor. Whip until smooth. Put cauliflower into small baking dish. Sprinkle with paprika and bake in oven until bubbly.

Lazy Way
    just instant idaho brand potatos from sam's club. i use fat free milk, and i cant believe it's butter spray.........it equals out to next to nothing for a half a cup.
  • I made some 'mashed potatoes' today. Basically used half cauliflower, half potato. Came out really good. Used just a little bit of almond milk, garlic powder with salt and pepper.
  • now that sounds good too! project for tomorrow to go with my left over meatloaf!
  • recipe? or link please..........
  • lol, i knew someone would ask, i'm off to find the link......it's so awesome though, i still cant believe how good it was.....amazed!
  • http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/supp...lias-57-a.html

i think it's the 14th post listed on that page..........i did it this way so everyone knows this isnt my recipe, it was posted by quilter and god bless her for this recipe!