General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 11-26-2010, 03:42 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 307.2/249.4/150.0

Height: 5 feet 4

Default Blue Kool-Aid-like drinks

In EZMoney's thread about alcoholic/caffeinated energy drinks, kaplods makes a comment about

Quote:
It would be a bit like selling antifreeze in a bottle that looked like a soda bottle - you've made something deadly look safe.
That reminds me: during the summer months I see little plastic bottles of a raspberry-flavored, non-carbonated, blue drink, sort of like KoolAid but not that brand. This gets me worried because often in grocery stores you can get windshield wiper fluid in quart or half-gallon jugs of the same sort of plastic, and it's about the same color as that blue raspberry drink. Am I the only one who worries that somewhere, sometime, some little kid is going to see a jug with that blue wiper fluid in it, think it's raspberry drink, take a glug and is going to end up in a bad way or worse? Who decided that raspberry drink should be blue anyway? Raspberries aren't blue, they're red

Last edited by ANOther; 11-26-2010 at 03:43 PM.
ANOther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 11:09 AM   #2  
Bella Signora ♥

Height: 5'4.5''

It happens all the time. Kids drinking
harsh chemicals because they look
like a safe drink. That's why it's
very important that chemical bottles
be disposed of properly and kept
away from children.
Ciao is offline   Reply With Quote