Here's to the Good Guys! (and Girls).

• They really do exist!! My guy is living proof. He absolutely loves me and finds me sexy. He supports me 100% in my journey to get healthy, and just wants me to be happy. He absolutely treats me like a princess and makes me feel truly beautiful. To top it off, he is gorgeous, a published author, and motivational speaker. I am told repeatedly by friends how lucky I am to have him... AND I AGREE!

I realize this is not the case with everyone, but in this day when there are so many things not going well, I just wanted to shine a light on those who are getting it right!

So go ahead.... Did you snag one of the good guys (girls)? Feel free to brag here!
  • I have an amazing, supportive, wonderful wife who went on this entire journey with me. She helps encourage me when I'm down, gives me someone to keep on plan with, and eats all of my cooking (and compliments me for it!). She thought I was sexy at 295 lbs, and she finds me sexy now with my loose skin and all.

She's also an incredibly talented floral designer - the things she does with flowers take my breath away.

I am incredibly blessed to have found her and to have her in my life.
  • Congratulations ladies , you really are blessed
    Hopefully I will find a man who loves me just as I am,

Hugs
  • awww, this is so sweet. Don't worry siki, he's out there!

My boyfriend has also joined me on the weightloss journey. He is the sweetest, most caring, loving guy. He also makes me laugh around 100 times a day. He is a stand up comedian, so he finds humor in everything.
  • my husband and i have been together 18 years. we were married in 06 and i weighed 322lbs. he has loved me fat, thin, fat again lol....

he is a good one
  • My boyfriend loves SKINNY girls. The women he finds most attractive are almost all size 0-2. But for some reason he's with me and is perfectly happy and is insanely attracted to me. I'm not sure how that works but I'm glad he does
  • My husband has been in love with me since the 8th grade. I could be fat, thin, bald, or purple and he'd love me no matter what. I truly believe his love is unconditional.
  • Oh I'm glad this thread wasn't posted last week because he was giving me the sh*ts so badly!! I would have had to rant on.

But yes, I caught myself a good one. My boyfriend is the most gentle, considerate man I have ever known. He accepts me for all of who I am and makes me feel completely safe and loved.

I am a shocking catch so don't worry bachelorettes, they ARE out there.
  • Nope, I tend to pick the worst of the bunch...lol
  • Today is our 4th wedding anniversary. My husband is an amazing partner, we have a lot of fun together and he supports me, I support him It is a good relationship.

Someone asked me yesterday if I was still happily married, I jokingly told them "sometimes". I was able to tell my husband that and he appreciated the humor

When I think about the relationships I had prior to my husband, it is completely night and day. They don't even come close and I am thankful that we are able to share our lives together.
  • My husband is absolutely incredible!! He loved me at my highest weight and he loves me now! He never made me feel like I was good enough but instead made me feel like a sexy woman through my whole journey.

He also does things without me asking him too. He'll cook occasionally and even clean the bathroom! Now that's a keeper. Plus he is incredible good at taking care of me when Im sick (I guess his doc training in the military is paying off)