Rainy Days

• It's cold, grey and RAINY here in DC today. I wanted to start a fun thread to bring a little sunshine to the day. What's ONE thing that makes your life brighter? It can be anything at all! I'll go first:

The "Holiday Sandwich" has come back to Cosi, and today I splurged (both on calories and money!) for a delicious turkey/cranberry/stuffing sandwich. Made my rainy day a little bit brighter.

How about you?
  • Hey, I'm in Annapolis :~) I'm loving the rain today.

One thing that made my day brighter..I finally got the 25th Collector's Edition of The Goonies!! It comes with the BluRay, board game, mini mag, etc!! I'm super excited right now.
  • I finished a personal project late last night, shared with friends on Facebook/Twitter, and got lots of nice compliments today! It's very satisfying!!

Also I had my annual OB/GYN exam today and my BC pills are only 5 bucks for 3 months on my new insurance - awesome!!! Haha
  • The fact that tomorrow is Friday and this hellish work week is over.

• Dressing nicely. Dressing nicely always
    puts me in a better mood.

Heels, dress pants, and a nice blouse.
    Or a beautiful dress. I absolutely hate
    jeans- especially skinny jeans.

• Quote:

Dressing nicely. Dressing nicely always
    puts me in a better mood.

Heels, dress pants, and a nice blouse.
    Or a beautiful dress. I absolutely hate
    jeans- especially skinny jeans.

Dressing nicely always puts me in a good mood!
  • Today is MUCH nicer outside than yesterday. And it's FRIDAY! Happiness.
  • Glad you're having nicer weather Today makes rainy day #2 in Boston. To be honest, being on track with the new life style makes my day brighter. Getting that exercise out of the way makes the day brighter. Hehe.
  • Sitting with a coffee and cuddling my dogs on the couch brightens up my cold, rainy day.
  • Still raining a little bit here in NY (Long Island), but knowing I go to my boyfriends for the weekend indeed brightens my day (I don't see him during the wk )