General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 08-22-2010, 04:11 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 95/Ticker/70

Height: 170cm

Default Weight loss conundrum - the more I lose, the fatter I feel

Does anyone else feels this way?? That the more you lose you realise how much more there is still to go? Initially though, even after 2kg I felt soooo much thinner, now its almost 13kg and I feel huge and realise just how big I was and how much I still need to lose.

It also doesn’t help that I am at that weird point where large sizes are too big and medium sizes are too tight, so I cant really buy clothes. I tried on a size 14 dress the other day coz the 16 was too big but the 14 was too tight and I couldn’t do up the zipper. And they don’t make size 15 and so this means that I am still wearing the same clothes I was wearing before and it makes it feel like I am not progressing.

How do you deal with the in-between size clothing drama?
mascara blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 06:29 AM   #2  
Age 53

S/C/G: 265/ticker/165

Height: 5'7"

I remember this stage so well. When I was fat, I pretty much just picked clothes that would fit and didn't think about appearance again. But as I lost, I was ready to look good. But body wasn't quite there yet, and worse, I had to spend time really looking at it while trying on transition clothes.

But I promise it will get better and while you're moving down through sizes you'll be discovering new styles that may suit you better than what you were used to wearing.
caryesings is offline   Reply With Quote