BaSEbaLL ScRamBleD pLAYoFF rUN

You're on Page 1 of 19
Go to
  • Well looks like the fat lady has sung...when you lose by 2 touchdowns this point in the season there is no hope

But like a busted sunny side up egg there is hope

scramble it! throw in some cheese...bacon...onions...and wa-la.... heaven

baseball is good

Little League World Series run is happening

So what if my DODGERS smell a little fishy, like relatives that moved into the spare bedroom w/o you knowing

Lets ROCK and ROLL this through the play-offs TEAM...it is the AMERICAN GAME after all and we don't give up...EVER!
  • RESULTS THROUGH 8/15

EZMONEY ~ DODGERS and WHITE SOX ~ 125 WINS

SWEET-C ~ RED SOX and METS ~ 125 WINS

BIG BIRD ~ CARDINALS and MARINERS ~ 111 WINS

COLORADO D ~ ROCKIES and phillies ~ 127 WINS

BILL ~ RED SOX ~ 65 WINS

SHANNON ~ BRAVES and RED SOX ~ 131 WINS ~ 1st Place
  • Never give up until you are out of it.
  • Is there a topic to this thread?
  • Well, we squeaked one out yesterday. Our closer, Huston Street, is struggling a little bit. But he didn't get any help from our fielding... Sheesh.
    Day off today.
  • At least we only lost a 3-1 lead in the 9th this time...

progress?
  • Quote: At least we only lost a 3-1 lead in the 9th this time...

progress?
    Absolutely

Can we have your 3rd baseman? Any chance?
  • Coming to see you, EZ. We can battle it out for 4th place! How exciting will that be?
  • Fenway Park tonight!!!!
    Am on my way to Fenway Park to see The Nation play the L.A. Angels tonight.

Sweetcaroline - anything in particular that I should be looking for? Any messages for your friend, Leo Epstein? (Just in case he calls me up to his box for advice.)

We'll have Dustin Pedroia back on second base. Hope that gives us an edge. My take is that the Angels can wake up and play good ball at any time. Despite that concern, wouldn't mind sweeping the series (not to offend anybody on this thread, LOL).
  • Pretty sure no one is gonna wake up from LA this year Bill...enjoy the game.

Not too fun so far is it Diane....dang
  • Quote: Am on my way to Fenway Park to see The Nation play the L.A. Angels tonight.

Sweetcaroline - anything in particular that I should be looking for? Any messages for your friend, Leo Epstein? (Just in case he calls me up to his box for advice.)

We'll have Dustin Pedroia back on second base. Hope that gives us an edge. My take is that the Angels can wake up and play good ball at any time. Despite that concern, wouldn't mind sweeping the series (not to offend anybody on this thread, LOL).
    Nice night for a game BILL... nice weather, Pedroia homecoming and that blast Kalish just hit for a GS wasn't bad either... Tell 'Leo' we could still use some middle relief, and I don't mean Rolaids... Just you being at the game will turn this season around... ... I' keep Gary updated on his Angels

Hope we all enjoy our games
  • Oh brother lost to the Brewers.

We are in dire need for a 3rd baseman. A proper 3rd baseman. Not one playing out of position there. Lopez 2 errors tonight giving up unearned runs. Aaggghhhh.
  • Boom Boom Boom

Quote:
  • Quote: Boom Boom Boom
    Now that was a beautiful thing !
    Can we get you to a few more games this week ??
    Heck, can you go to the rest of our games ?
    I only wish the Yanks or Tampa lost...

• Ugh. What a nasty game.

But..... who cares?

Ok, I still do, but it's getting tougher to stay with it!