Big Brother Addict

You're on Page 1 of 20
Go to
  • Anyone else want to confess to being a Big Brother addict? Will be starting soon! On the plus side - I eat less and exercise more when busy with all things Big Brother. On the minus side - my house is a wreck for months!

Anyone else??
  • Oh yeah ! I am a big fan, even though I get so disgusted with some of the guests, Thanks for opening the thread. There are other addicts out there, too.
  • Another addict here! ....but I only started watching 2 seasons ago. I've missed so many good seasons, I know. :-(

Jordan & Jeff forever!
  • I have watched it every year, a true addict.. it is much different now than it was in the first season.
  • Count me in.

It's always interesting to see the new bunch of houseguests and how they interact.
  • It's funny, I've watched Big Brother USA from the beginning but half the time I don't remember who even won from year to year! I guess now with 24/7 feeds, I remember the houseguests better. Anyone else that into it? I don't actually watch 24/7 but I'll keep up with the different sites that report what's going on 24/7 and watch the Showtime 3 hour feed.
  • And Bargoo and CaliDoll - I noticed your tickers - you are inspirational!
  • Me me me! Can't wait for this year...gotta set it up to record in the "workout room" so I can watch it while I"m on the elliptical in the morning...
  • me too...hubby HATES it!!
  • I am interested to see this years guests. I always wonder where they find these people !
  • I record the Showtime feed in my workout room also! Makes you want to get up early in the morning, get on the treadmill and see what happened the night before! Can't wait!!!
  • I am really excited for the new season, my dvr will be recording it for sure!
  • Addict Here!! I can't wait for the new show. Did anyone watch Jordan and Jeff on Amazing Race? They are so cute together.
  • New Big Brother cast supposed to be announced on Wednesday. The house has been remodeled and has a beach theme this year. I hope Ross Matthews does entrance and exit interviews again this year - he is such a hoot!
  • Big Brother 2010 coming this week !!