General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 08-09-2010, 10:27 AM   #151  

S/C/G: 282/257/when it feels right

Brenden is really plucking my nerves he is such a cry baby and it seems like he is irritating Rachel a bit b/c he comes off as weak and clingy! She's starting to snap at him more and more!

Matt and his little devilish grin drive me nuts!

Reagan is too cute for words I was laughing at him when he was in the DR saying he was torn on what to do and boy oh!boy when they announced that the sabatour was back and everyone was pissed I thought he was going to crap his pants!

Is it me or are the only competetors are Rachel and Matt as far as HOH and Brenden for POV? I think Brittany won POV once what are the only players doing?
K-boogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 10:39 AM   #152  

S/C/G: 220 (2007) 159 (now)/159/140

Height: 5 feet, 8.5 inches tall

Idk WHAT they are all doing...if I was Matt, I'd ditch my weak little "Brigade" alliance and team with Brendan and Rachel. Matt's team has won nothing and left him to do the dirty work. At least he knows B & R CAN win because they have.
MindiV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 01:44 PM   #153  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MindiV View Post
Idk WHAT they are all doing...if I was Matt, I'd ditch my weak little "Brigade" alliance and team with Brendan and Rachel. Matt's team has won nothing and left him to do the dirty work. At least he knows B & R CAN win because they have.
ITA!! Who knows Matt is probably thinking the same thing. I think for now he is just with them b/c they have the numbers as far as votes.
Old 08-10-2010, 02:11 PM   #154  

I don't think Matt THINKS. He's a lot like people I know...brilliant with book smarts, dumb as a rock with people skills. Heck, I don't think ANY of them think the way they're all playing. This season is ending up like the previous few seasons for now - everyone's voting the way the HOH wants them to vote. Nobody's thinking for themselves or playing their own game...
Old 08-11-2010, 02:26 AM   #155  
CMR

Can't wait to see what happens in these next 2 episodes. I wonder if Matt is going to use that powerful veto. Also Jordan and Jeff will make an appearance!! I have a feeling they might show up during the veto, remember last season when Dan showed up during one of the veto events? OR, wouldn't it be absolutely delicious if Jeff and Jordan got to play again and be houseguests?
CMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 07:41 AM   #156  

Maybe it's just a coincidence....but Jeff and Jordan showing up the week the couple in the house is up for eviction....that's a big "Look what WE did! THEY can do it too!" to the house guests. Still think the producers want to break up the pair that nearly everyone seems to dislike. Maybe I'm just a conspiracy theorist.

I don't think Matt will use the all-powerful veto unless he's on the block. I don't even think he'd use it if two other Brigade members were on the block - not that any of them WILL be. Everyone is content to let them run the house all the way to the end...The "Diamond Veto" is the biggest POTENTIAL twist ever. But has it ever been used?
Old 08-11-2010, 12:22 PM   #157  

Let me make sure I understand our the diamond veto works. Right now Matt is HOH he nominates 2 people. They play for the POV and let's say whoever gets it and decides to use it to veto one of Matt's noms, can Matt then use the diamond veto to trump that?
Old 08-11-2010, 12:51 PM   #158  

I think that's the case for this week, K-boogie...and next week he can use the Diamond Veto on himself or anyone else on the block AND gets to pick the replacement nominee himself.
Old 08-11-2010, 08:18 PM   #159  
Haley wants to run!

Height: 5'9"

wouldn't it be cool if it was a double eviction week and brendan and rachel both left lol
Haley8203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 08:34 PM   #160  
Defying Gravity

S/C/G: 172/150

Height: 5'0

I think B is acting like a child and throwing a fit because he wants himself to look bad so they evict him and not R..I think there is going to be a hitch to the eviction tomorrow, who knows what but iI feel it.

I love Jeff and Jordan, I wish they would get their own reality show..

Oh yeah Kathy,whoohoo way to tell it like it is and put R in her place

Last edited by Losing It 2010; 08-11-2010 at 08:39 PM.
Losing It 2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 12:04 AM   #161  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

The more I see Rachael....

the more she reminds me of that...

"I just threw up a little bit in my mouth" feeling....
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 12:17 AM   #162  

S/C/G: 156/119/115

Height: 5'2"

Jeff and Jordan are absolutely adorable!!!!
dilynnlew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 07:49 AM   #163  
Defying Gravity

S/C/G: 172/150

Height: 5'0

Yes J & J are adorable guess that is why I got hooked on BB last season and now look I am hooked on it this season. The funny thing is I am also wanting R to stay and B to go home because if R leaves and then B leaves it will be a dull house UNLESS B stirs up some drama. I don't place a lot of stock in Ragan aka Sabatouer creating any long lasting impacting drama.. I think that CBS will have to rack up that idea as a mistake that won't be tried again in another season..lol
Losing It 2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 08:02 AM   #164  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Losing It 2010 View Post
Yes J & J are adorable guess that is why I got hooked on BB last season and now look I am hooked on it this season. The funny thing is I am also wanting R to stay and B to go home because if R leaves and then B leaves it will be a dull house UNLESS B stirs up some drama. I don't place a lot of stock in Ragan aka Sabatouer creating any long lasting impacting drama.. I think that CBS will have to rack up that idea as a mistake that won't be tried again in another season..lol

You sound JUST like me! I think the Saboteur thing is a crock, to put it bluntly. Good way for Ragan to make a quick 20K and that's all. It's still funny to watch him. If ANYONE was looking at him with the Saboteur messages came up they'd know it was him by his "OH MY GOSH THEY"RE GONNA FIND OUT" look.

The only hold out of hope I have left for this season getting interesting is going to come true or not in the next couple of weeks. I mean...everyone in the house is all buddy-buddy right now to get Brendon or Rachel out...but what about when one is gone? The other will have nobody, and getting that one out will be a waste of an HOH. But at that point, they're ALL gonna have to start turning on each other and we'll see some interesting stuff I hope.
Old 08-12-2010, 12:06 PM   #165  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MindiV View Post
You sound JUST like me! I think the Saboteur thing is a crock, to put it bluntly. Good way for Ragan to make a quick 20K and that's all. It's still funny to watch him. If ANYONE was looking at him with the Saboteur messages came up they'd know it was him by his "OH MY GOSH THEY"RE GONNA FIND OUT" look.

The only hold out of hope I have left for this season getting interesting is going to come true or not in the next couple of weeks. I mean...everyone in the house is all buddy-buddy right now to get Brendon or Rachel out...but what about when one is gone? The other will have nobody, and getting that one out will be a waste of an HOH. But at that point, they're ALL gonna have to start turning on each other and we'll see some interesting stuff I hope.
Yes! This is when it's going to get interesting when the Brigade have to play against each other.

Rachel and Brenden was just too much last night I mean come on all of that temper tantrum!! I mean seriously? It's a game and they are sore losers, it was all good when Rachel was winning HOH comps and Brenden winning POV's but now that they are on the block it's water works, out bursts and dumb moves.

I have to admit I thought Brenden was so cute and he still is but his behavior (clingy, sappy, whiney, I love you after knowing you for a minute) is a turn off! I was like Dude grow some balls and play this game for yourself, why would you just give up and give in for a chick you just met and then for her to be in the diary room talking smack about Brenden was the icing on the cake.

I think Rachel is going to go and Brenden will go to Britney and apologize for his outburst towards her which was wrong and dumb on so many levels. I think Britney will align herself with Kathy, Lane (I think that's his name) and try to get Regan in the group too. I think Brenden will try to align with Hayden.