General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 05-24-2010, 04:36 PM   #1  
Find Joy in the Journey

S/C/G: ?/128lbs/107lbs

Height: 4,10

Talking 2 Year Anniversary

So, today is my husbands and my 2 year anniversary. He couldn't get the day off So he's at work, and will most likely be kept late, and I cannot seem to get off 3FC! Lol. I should be out buying him a present.

I just want to say even though I'm new, I love this site! And I love my hubby more than the day we were married
eyks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 04:41 PM   #2  
Lorie

S/C/G: 280/ticker/160

Height: 5'7

Oh that's very sweet, I just celebrated my 4 year (that is 4 years from the day we started dating, we only married on Oct. 17, 2009, so we wont have our 1 year wedding anniv. for a while) on May 22. We have 4 kids (2 are my step children from his previous marriage, but we have full custody of them both) so we can't get out much on our own. He arranged for his mother to watch them for a while Saturday while we went out, and all we did was go to dinner and to walmart lol! (we live in a tiny town so there isn't much to do), but none the less it was nice just to get out. I hope your special day goes fantastic and congrats on your anniversary!!!!!! Best wishes!! Oh, ps I am a newbie (been here since late March) but I love this site too!!!
glenlorie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 05:19 PM   #3  
Find Joy in the Journey

S/C/G: ?/128lbs/107lbs

Height: 4,10

Congrats on your 4 years of being together! We never thought to keep track of that. Lol, I used to live in San Diego and some of our date nights would end up in Walmart too! The closest "mega" chain we have now is the Navy NEX or Target, but they don't compare to Walmarts prices!

This weeks a tough one to be able to celebrate. I have root canals tomorrow, Wednesday he has finals, Thursday the car goes into the shop, and then he goes back to work. We were going to start a tradition to watch the sun rise, but of course it's been raining

Oh well, there's always next year!
eyks is offline   Reply With Quote