I Love Betty White!!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • She's Fabulous....She's like the nana i never had
  • she's going to be on saturday night live today! so stoked.
  • I think I like her even better now, than when she was SueAnn Nivens on The Mary Tyler Moore show and she was a character then! Love it that she did that Snickers TV ad, so funny. And she's done at least one character voice for The Simpsons.
  • She did a fabulous job! They had her in just about every skit. Think my favorites were her monologue dissing facebook and her "Wizard of A$$".
  • I've grown up with Betty White....

Angie and I saw a couple of Match Games on the game channel yesterday while went went through a list of camping gear....

anyway....I think it was a Match Game 76 one...one of the actresses was talking about being a nurse in a show...then it went something like this...

Richard Dawson says...I was a doc once...Betty then says "you were a detective once too right?"...Richard..."Yes, I was"....

Betty..."Then I guess that makes you a dick doc"....

funny stuff....
  • I love her too! She is one funny lady and loved her in Golden Girls..She is now America Sweetheart!!
  • I love her in Family guy when she is the reading Peter's book LOL so funny. And its an audio book, someones listening to it while they drive and get in an accident.

"and she was some kind of spanish"

oh man oh man.
  • She was good on Saturday Night Live! I read recently that She & Morgan Freeman are a couple!
  • I love Betty White too!

And she's been involved in good causes - she's been an animal activist for years and years - long before it became "fashionable."

I'm old enough to remember her being on her late husband Allan Ludd's game show back in the 60's. When he passed away she took it very badly; they were true soul mates. I believe she never remarried.

Betty White rocks. She's the best! I'm so glad there's a resurgence in her popularity.
  • I got a kick out of her reading Peter's erotica book on Family Guy too! I liked her on Golden Girls (I always think of Rose when I hear Minnesota mentioned) and she was great last night on SNL!
  • yeah she totally rocked it on saturday night life it was awesome. she is so funny.
  • I loved it too. I commented to hubby as it was coming on that I doubt a woman her age would say anything truly controversial.

I was wrong.
  • "She's a lesbian."

Loved her on SNL, always loved her on Golden Girls, too. So glad her career is still going strong.
  • Betty really does rock! She's a good role model for middle-aged chicks, like me, who want to be a rocking golden chick someday! Go Betty

I have to say, tho, I always will think of her as Sue Ann Nivens, lusting after Lou Grant!
  • Betty White is hysterical! She did fabulous on SNL.

<3 me some Betty White