General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 04-17-2010, 02:09 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 238/238/145

Height: 5'4"

Smile Change is in the air!

After deciding that 237lbs is unacceptable, I started thinking what else needed change. I started re-decorating my room but I still felt a huge weight on my shoulders. It wasn't until an argument arouse between my boyfriend and I about MY self esteem that I realized I needed to let go. He didn't understand that I have some SERIOUS issues I need to work out with myself. He couldn't understand why I didn't wear certain things or didn't do things. I felt very depresses and so unlike myself when I was in high school. I was so fun loving, independent, confident and had lots of friends and enjoyed going out. Now I felt sad, dependent and so self concious. I decided I needed to work at MYSELF on MY OWN. We split ways and I feel good. I know once I'm happy with myself and learn to love me I will find THE ONE who love me too. :-D
Becca812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 11:43 AM   #2  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

I applaud you. It is so hard for most of us to figure out what we need. I am sure you will succeed at the goals you set for yourself now. Just take it slow and steady and you will learn to love yourself.
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote