Lol cats!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I think liking lol cats is a guilty pleasure for me, but I find them a lot of fun!

Post funny lol cats here!

• Heh, I can spend HOURS looking at Icanhazcheesburger.com Its a guilty pleasure of mine.
  • LOL! That is my guilty pleasure too...I try to go a few days before going to the LOL cat website so that there are plenty of pictures to crack me up (pathetic, I know). I hadn't seen this one, pretty funny!

• Love it!
  • I'm printing the weight watchers cat and putting it on my fridge. I laughed so hard! :-D
  • I love that site so much I tried to make my own site using Boston Terriers... it was too much work, lol.

That's my dog; Keiko. lol
  • Quote: I'm printing the weight watchers cat and putting it on my fridge. I laughed so hard! :-D
    LOL me too!
    hahahaha
    printing it for a friend too, haha
  • Quote:
    That's my dog; Keiko. lol

What a cutie! Your pooch certainly could steal your friends with a face like that.
  • I have friends who are active in Amway, so this one became my favorite.

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2009/0...ell-you-amway/
  • I just love this site.
  • I need one of these!

• !! There's so many I wish I could post, but I can't post images yet.

But still, just wanted to let everyone know that this thread is made of WIN.
  • I love the lolcats. My boyfriend and I look at them about once a week as part of our "together time" when we're not physically together, we'll usually get on a call on skype and react to the pics.
  • Love LOVE LOLcats (and all spin-off memes). Probably way too much.