What is behind your username?

You're on Page 1 of 8
Go to
  • I thought this would be fun with out giving away too much info, we don't want stalkers!!! My username is My3angels because I have 2 sons (ages 17 and 6) and 1 daughter (16). Not that my 3 children are always angels but for the most part they are really good kids.
  • Well.. mine is because I am short and I always said I wasn't fat, I was fluffy! Haha.
  • Mine's pretty simple... I'm addicted to sugar. (I wish I could say I was more creative.)
  • Mine is my chosen Hebrew name. It means "God has answered".
  • I worked at a camp when I was 13-15 during the summers where all the counselors had fake names. Mine was Ducky...which evolved in Ducky Yellowfeet, first and last.
    It just stuck. I'm 21 now and use it for almost everything, despite kinda hating it. But its easier to keep track of myself on websites when it all the same. Unless I don't want something connected to it, in which case, i use my other screen name option.
  • Mine is simple...it's my cat, lol.
  • Mine is for my favorite Iron Chef. Hiroyuki Sakai.

http://www.fineliving.com/fine/iron_...836094,00.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiroyuki_Sakai

I used to be obsessed with Iron Chef. I haven't seen it at all after they made that rip off Iron Chef America...which is crap compared to the original.
    - I'm bitter.
  • Just A friend.....boys have always told me that I will always be just a friend..lol they say its because they dont want to hurt my feelings..i say(i know) its because of my weight..
  • I like justafriend! I have been told that many times myself!!! Ducky Yellowfeet is a great name! Eliana is beautiful! I think this could be fun!
  • A- first initial
    clai- part of last name (pronounce as "clay")
    4067- my zip code when I lived in Australia

Mine hasn't always worked out so great, since a lot of people just glance at it and then call me Alicia.
  • I am Sue, and I certainly do talk..and talk..and talk.
  • Mine is pretty obvious. I quilt and I collect penguins.

Eliana, I have a second cousin named Eliana Grace. They call her Ellie but I like the full Eliana. I was surprised the first time I saw your username, I didn't realized it was a popular name. My Eliana is only 1 year old!
  • cary - my given name which generally is the masculine spelling that my folks didn't notice
    e - my middle initial that virtually every relative tacked on to give my a girly spelling
    sings - my hobby
  • I was born in the year of the dragon in Chinese astrology. I'm not Chinese, but I like the imagery, since I'm actually a laid back, mild mannered, rather shy person irl, ha
  • Mine is easy...Cathy Doe is like John Doe. Cathy is my real name. This is fun... I have tried to figure out others on my own...kind of like vanity license plates