General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 12-17-2009, 01:34 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 385/385/230

Height: 6"1

Default Can't wait for nice weather!!!

I can not wait for nice weather to come back! I just want to go for a walk outside. My sister has a baby in April and he loved being outside and I can't wait to go for long walks and play with him at the park!

So a couple of weeks ago I took picture's off myself because I was trying out for that show on ABC well I didn't get a call back . But today my mom told picture's of my again and I know that I have only lost 15lbs but I could really see the change. Because you know how you ask people and they are like "oh yeah I can tell" and it make's you think that they are just saying that because you want them to. I could really tell and I was so happy because I could really see it. I will put them up here as soon as it well let me!
Kady1202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 02:08 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 257/246/110

Height: 5'3"

Its been cold and rainy here in texas for about a month now and its sooo wierd bcuz it usually doesn't get cold until a day before xmas ! I hate this weather can't go anywhere!
cherry7211 is offline   Reply With Quote