Whatchu guys want for christmas?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Share what you guys want for christmas....

I want a wacom intuos 4 tablet...that's pretty much the only thing that I want...

.....ok I lied, I want a new phone too but it's only availiable in Korea :/ It's such a cool phone though, it's a slide phone with tempered glass underneath and you can see right through it and you can't see the wires and chips and stuff like that. It's just AMAZING!!!!

if you guys are curious about it it's called Cyon Crystal.
    I would put the link but I can't teehehehe
  • I want a gowearfit and that's what I'm getting- YAY!!
  • I'm getting a Motorola Droid on January 2nd (or at least I'm ordering it that day). That's the gift I'm most excited about.

I asked my mom and grandparents for a bunch of kitchen tools... a good chef's knife, a muffin tin and pie plates, garlic press, silicone baking mat, and a few other things.

Other than that, to be perfectly honest, I'm hoping for cash and gift cards for clothing stores... so that I can buy a new wardrobe when I get to my goal weight.
  • Mayness, why jan 2? I am considering the droid also. Is there something I should know?
    Sorry to hijack thread but another q on droid- I have read that the only way to end a call is on the screen, that there is no quickie push button.. Any input is so greatly appreciated!!

And, I want a tummy tuck but it is S$O$O$ not happening
  • Quote: Mayness, why jan 2? I am considering the droid also. Is there something I should know?
    Sorry to hijack thread but another q on droid- I have read that the only way to end a call is on the screen, that there is no quickie push button.. Any input is so greatly appreciated!!
    Jan 2nd is just when I'm eligible to upgrade at the 2 year price ($200 versus something like $600 if I had to pay retail).

My husband has one, and while I've used it for many hours, I've only used it as a phone once, lol... so I'm not sure how many ways there are to end a call. The phone only has 4 "buttons" (besides the on/off/lock and volume buttons on the sides) if you're not counting the keyboard... and you can't actually feel them, they're just flat, so you have to look at them anyway until you memorize where they are... so even if one of them ends calls, it wouldn't be any easier than just looking at the screen.
  • I hope I get nothing I got a Bodybugg yesterday and it is pretty fun so far. I guess it is pretty close to Christmas that I can count it as a Christmas gift?!
  • I'm such a scrooge, . I want ... zero gifts. I have all the "stuff" I could ever want. My dream Christmas involves my consumer-driven family each donating the amount of money they pour into my gifts to either the Nature Conservancy, Salvation Army, or Forgotten Harvest. All of my current "wants" involve non-material things - love, time, sleep ... etc.
  • I'm also in the 'I want nothing' boat. People have been asking and all I could really think of was for them to enter me in my first 5K... weird, I know...
  • Oooh I would love to get a kindle, not sure if it will happen though. I love to read and the thought of not having to get out to buy a book is amazing!
  • bicycle and a juicer...

add to the bicycle a helmet and lock--I plan to ride it around town!!!
  • jewelry! I have stretched ears and i could use a trip to the shop to get some new earrings.

i am really fascinated with food art lately and asked for anything to do with making really pretty cupcakes and bento.

otherwise what i wish for most is family. unfortunately for me, that is not one that will happen.
  • I WANT TO BE HEALTHY!!!! And I also asked for a bodybugg
  • I want (and even need) lots of things. But my family doesn't do gifts except for the kids, and I kind of like that actually.
  • hmm....to be happy. seriously. and a new car.
    =]
  • I want another puppy but I don't think that'll happen ...