General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 12-18-2009, 08:56 PM   #16  
sci

I get the impression that nothing serious was going on. You made your move and he didnt. Forget about this one.
sci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 10:38 PM   #17  
mom2cole

I was dating a guy a long time ago who did this to me, I called, left messages, stopped by his house and nothing. I was young, this was my first brush off from a guy. Good thing I was friends with his sister she clued me in on what a dirt bag he was and he was seeing someone else. She told me he would be calling when he got bored with the other girl. Guess what about two weeks later he did and you know what I did? Made a date with him and never showed up and stopped contacting him. His sister said this was the first time a girl ignored him and he hated every minute of it. I moved on....... to better things!
mom2cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:23 PM   #18  

Looks like the thing is over. If he is not contacting you right now, you probably won't enjoy a long term relationship with him.
SilverShine is offline   Reply With Quote