Plan B for a Birthday Party -- HELP!!!

• My son's 6th birthday party is tomorrow. We bought him a trampoline for his birthday and have borrowed a blow-up slide/moon jump. Problem -- the forcast has changed from 40% chance of rain to 100% chance of rain, with a possibility of sleet. I am so bummed! We have about 12 kids coming at noon tomorrow. What are we going to do with 12 kids in the house? I don't have a crafty bone in my body. Not even one. Please help me with ideas.
  • RUN! CHELBY RUN!!

Seriously...If I were you I'd just stick with your food and cake/goodies plan..run out and rent or buy a couple of those "action" movies the kids like at that age...go on-line to find some silly 6 year old games to play....then...

sit back...enjoy.... and watch to see kids...especially 6 year old boys...can still have fun w/o big blow up jumping toys!

Oh...and NO JUMPING off the couch!
  • Plan C... Auston just got sent home from school with 102.3 temp and throwing up. The party is cancelled and rescheduled for next Saturday. Hopefully the weather will be better.
  • Poor Auston.
    I hope the sun shines for you next weekend.
  • Thanks, Heidi.
  • Poor baby! Poor mama, too. That's tough. Good luck next weekend! My baby turns 7 on Thursday and it's tough to plan birthday parties this time of year.
  • Auston's birthday is Dec. 17, too. I've considered having an alternate party on June 17. It is hard having a party this time of the year.

He threw up all night long. He was really pitiful. He hasn't been sick since 4:15 this morning. Hopefully, he's on the upswing... and that he hasn't shared with his dad and me.