3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General chatter (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter-72/)
-   -   I Want A Snuggie... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter/186838-i-want-snuggie.html)

Sweetcaroline 11-21-2009 06:10 PM

I Want A Snuggie...

What afordable gift would you love to have for Christmas... We recently cut back on gift giving, except for the kids, which seems to work for everyone, especially this year with two of our small family laid off...

Years ago it was important to me to find the perfect gift for my parents.
I hated it when I asked them what they wanted for Christmas and they would say a nice peaceful day... That was a wonderful sentiment, and we would all love that, and it usually happened on its own with our family...

What would you really love to see under the tree especially for you ?
I'm easy.... I want a Snuggie... lol...

untamed 11-21-2009 07:08 PM

I want a Ninja! I couldn't sleep last night and was flipping channels at 4am and this infomercial caught my eye. It's like both a blender and food processor...I'm usually skeptical of infomercials but I checked online and it's gotten awesome reviews. I wanna be able to make smoothies...and not have to chop onions by hand lol...

My manager and my coworker at my last job both had Snuggies they used in the office cause it was always freeeezing...they loved them...

Primm 11-21-2009 07:11 PM

I want a thermomix. Unfortunately they're over $1,000, so I don't like my chances of getting one.

Still, you never know.

lizziep 11-21-2009 07:39 PM

some nice warm fuzzy hand warmers! i found a bunch on etsy today. man, i love etsy!

EZMONEY 11-21-2009 08:38 PM

Angie is my snuggie...

if she is in the mood...wink

mandalinn82 11-21-2009 10:47 PM

Snuggies are sort of amazing. I had one under my tree next year.

We just adopted a dog and I just realized my lack of WARM dogwalking things. So I have on my list gloves, warm fleecy coat things, and other things to keep me warm while walking my dog on cold winter mornings.

Thighs Be Gone 11-21-2009 10:51 PM

Gosh--LOVE my Snuggie--hubby got me a leopard one for my birthday last month...me and my girls fight over the thing..LOL

I need nothing and really don't want anything either..I am with your parents..I want a beautiful day--drama free--just good company with my itty bitty family and some yummy food, a clean house, a happy and quiet dog, content kids...that will do me fine

lauralyn 11-22-2009 06:49 AM

My 14 yr old wants to get me a Snuggie in the worst way but I told her I will stick with one of my bathrobes :)

I want a new pair of awesome fitting jeans that show off my new firmer butt!

Ruthxxx 11-22-2009 07:05 AM

A snuggie sounds good to me. I give charitable donations to most of the adults on my list but the grandkids aways want suggestions from me. A snuggie is a bit much for their budgets so I will ask for warm mitts, hits and scarves. Canadian winters are all about warm!

grneyedmustang 11-22-2009 10:27 AM

I want a snuggie...there's a Florida State one I would love to have!!!

lizziep 11-22-2009 12:25 PM

will never understand the appeal of the snuggie.

especially now that they have one for your dog too.

dragonwoman64 11-22-2009 12:51 PM

I can understand the peaceful day wish now that I'm older, ha. As a kid, anything less than a barbie house with an elevator just wouldn't do it.

I love the Crabtree and Evelyn bubble bath gels, or L'Occitane. Maybe a nice xmas song CD. Ah, she's so easy to please!

cathydoe 11-22-2009 01:27 PM

Wow folks...if feel arrogant saying there isn't anything I want. For me right now I am focusing on feeling good about myself with what I put in my body, exercising (or lack of :) ) my body and proper rest and quiet time.

My family is going to start asking me...so I better make a list huh?

Cathy

mandalinn82 11-22-2009 04:38 PM

Cathy - my list always supports healthy lifestyles...this year I have lots of small fitness equipment (like a kettlebell), a few fitness DVDs, and workout tanks on my list. I use Christmas every year as an excuse to ask for new exercise stuff to mix up my routine.

junebug41 11-22-2009 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonwoman64 (Post 3021677)
I love the Crabtree and Evelyn bubble bath gels, or L'Occitane. Maybe a nice xmas song CD. Ah, she's so easy to please!

Anything. Get me anything from L'Occitane.