General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 10-14-2009, 08:12 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

What about Janes Husband? I think that is soo funny because she was like I dont even know if I have ever even been with a guy...

Either way I love the show and I think the thought of Jane and Grayson ending up together without him knowing that she is Deb would be such a good idea
HaleyisLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 03:39 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 204/195/148

Height: 5'5

lol I forgot about that part in the end about her having a husband and not knowing. That was a good ending though leaving us wanting to watch the next season already. Geez how long do you guys think till the season comes back? Next year? That is such a long wait!
cheerios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 09:22 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Army wives ws always a really long wait so I assume it will be awhile...I however felt like the season wasnt very long so I have no clue... I hope it comes back fast... Lifetime is doing well for itself these days especially with Project Runway
HaleyisLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 09:30 AM   #19  

And don't forget Diet Tribe ( another favorite show of mine ). I remember when I just use to click on Lifetime to watch a good chick flick ahaha. Now it's on my favorites ...

What do you ladies think will happen with Jane's husband? And what effects will that fact play in whats happened already? Here's what I think ... I think that whats his name ( her sorta boyfriend now ) will be done with her thinking she has lied to him. Grayson I think will be a bit upset ( personally ) but not really let it show. He'll be surprised that she has a husband but they arent THAT close that he could really be upset as if she lied to him because the convo never came up. Ya know? But personally I think he's going to be upset because he is feeling something for her that maybe he still can't explain but when he finds out shes married ( no matter in what way ) he'll be upset/disappointed. But I think Jane will be able to lean on him like he did with her when he needed someone to talk to about Deb and Kim. It will only solidify their budding friendship even more in the long run. What do you girls think?
Smilette31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 06:01 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 204/195/148

Height: 5'5

I think Jane will divorce her husband and just maybe her husband is still in love with her that's why they have not been divorced yet? Also I think Jane will not work out with her boyfriend so they might even brake up before she ever even gets the chance to tell him she is married. Grayson will also probably get back with Kim. I didn't like Kim in the beginning because she was a *itch but now that I have watched her for a while I'm getting to like her and think that it is ok for Jane to let Kim into Grayson's life. Lol I can only guess what will happen and hope the season comes back soon
cheerios is offline   Reply With Quote