3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General chatter (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter-72/)
-   -   WOW Wii !! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter/183856-wow-wii.html)

whip1 10-10-2009 12:52 PM

WOW Wii !!

I got the Wii fit Thursday and man I love it the Wii fit plus and the personal trainer are amazing it counts calories burned BMI and tracks your progress and weights you in. I have started the 30 day challenge and I am amazed at how much of a workout it is I have gone down a couple points on the BMI scale and lost 1.3 so far and I just started its great because it tracks all your efforts every step of the way even my husband is on board and the balance pad is WOW!! what a fun workout to heck with the gym. this is well worth the price. I finally found a workout I love and I customized it to MII :D

CanadianCutie 10-10-2009 01:10 PM

I'm awaiting wii fit plus in the mail. I have wii fit, but I thought for $20 the extra stuff with it was worth the cost. I hope it comes tomorrow.

whip1 10-10-2009 01:57 PM

did yours come with the risitance bands and leg strap? I did the strength training with those this morning and man its great! it amazing how little effort it takes to really feel the burn. goog luck with yours and let me know what you think...Cindy

whip1 10-10-2009 02:02 PM

oh yeah a quick update the bands and leg straps makes for a lot more intense workout and it comes with the EA Sports active personal trainer..:)

CanadianCutie 10-10-2009 02:55 PM

I'm going to order that with my next amazon purchase. Once I'm done the two books I'm reading now, and need another one. I will order a new book or two, and the EA Sports Active Personal Trainer.

JustBeckyV 10-10-2009 03:22 PM

You must be doing the EA Sports Active -- that is a great workout! I have broken 2 nunchucks and the resistance band and strap lol I moved on to the My Fitness Coach until I can get new!

Lots2Lose 10-10-2009 04:08 PM

I've been using my Fit for about a year and I absolutely LOVE it! I got the Plus game and hopefully I will get to try it tonight. Everyone is raving about it, I can't wait!!

whip1 10-10-2009 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lots2Lose (Post 2964770)
I've been using my Fit for about a year and I absolutely LOVE it! I got the Plus game and hopefully I will get to try it tonight. Everyone is raving about it, I can't wait!!

Oh Yeah! youre gonna love the plus. here I was thinkin oh this will be easy and keep in mind I am doing beginner and whoa I'm sweatin my but off hopefully in the true sence of the word. I love the way in tracks everything to start up in the morning and have everything I've done and how far I have come in just a few days is really inspiring. I also really like the body analysis
too.I know I said it before but da*n this is money well spent because I hate to say it but I despise excersize unless its hiking or walking but this is so much fun you forget how hard you are working until youre done. man I was sore yesterday.:dizzy: