Halloween is coming!

• What's your favorite horror movie?
  • I know it's not a horror movie, but the old movie channels usually play Arsenic and Old Lace with Cary Grant...it's so funny..I also like all the ..."Abbott and Costello Meet the....mummy, werewolf etc...
  • The Descent. I annoy my boyfriend because I bug him to watch it and then end up hiding behind a pillow the whole time.
  • The Shining.
  • i love arsenic and old lace!!!

and the descent is actually my favorite horror movie as well.
  • Hands down The Shining.

I hate new horror movies because they're all dumb, however I do like disturbing movies. Top of that last would be House of 1000 Corpses and The Devils Rejects. I hated Rob Zombies Halloween movie.

Ohhhh and I have to add in that I absolutely will NOT watch It. That movies is too much for me. HAHA. And I remember watching Candy Man when I was in 3rd grade and wouldn't go into the bathroom without the lights on first for about 6 months.
  • Quote: What's your favorite horror movie?
    Too many to mention a complete list, but a few of my favs:

- Night of the Living Dead (original and remake, not the 3D remake)
    - Dawn of the Dead (original yay blue zombies, and remake)
    - Shawn of the Dead (brilliant)
    - Bio Zombies (awesomely Asian zombie action)
    - 28 Days Later (not a zombie film, but great and zombielike)
    - The Shinning (movie not the SciFi version)
    - Poltergeist
    - Ju-on (the original)
    - The Ring (i like the remake better than the original)
    - Halloween (the original)
    - Halloween 2 (the original)
    - The Fog (original)
    - American Werewolf in London (intense, always gets me)
    - The Howling (really good and intense)

I could go on and on, but I"ll spare you that... I don't have one fav, just lots of movies I love. I'm really into horror if you can't tell.
  • House of 1000 Corpses!!!

...and for the cheesey Halloween flicks - Attack of the Killer Tomatoes
  • Resident Evil =)
  • dead silence... just the thought of dolls coming to life freaks me out lol but the weird thing is i was never afraid of chucky lol
  • I like The Shinning also The Orphanage was really scary!
  • oh man i don't do dolls and i don't do clowns - period. not in a comedy or a horror- i could most definitely not handle a scary doll movie. shudder!

oh i forgot I wanted to see The Orphanage.
    Oh Resident Evil was good- though I think that was more about watching a certain actress in this house... lol.

Halloween side note- got my pumpkin last night! can't wait for a batch of roasted seeds and he's turning into cthuhlu this year!!
  • One of my favorites is The Haunting. A b&w movie that came out when I was only 3 years old (1963). I remember watching it when I was a young tater tot. It was about a group of people investigating a place called Hill House. Even tho it is an old movie it is still pretty scary. I think they did a remake but the original is still the best. Also The Shining is still about the best scary movie ever made.