Heartwarming message of support :)

• I returned to my house today to find a surprise full of thoughtfulness tucked in between my front door and screen door. A work out buddy that I met at the gym a few months ago, heard that I was down in the dumps the past few days dealing with a very sick kitty ... and decided to drop off a very beautiful card with a letter of encouragement inside ... a vase full of beautiful autumn color flowers and a 100 cal brownie packet tied with ribbon to a Carmen Electra striptease work out DVD. ( dont laugh yet haha )

When I got to the bottom of the letter it said " Life is full of ups and downs. In order to enjoy all the good times we are blessed with, we have to be willing to take the punches that life throws at us as well. Have a good cry. Eat a guilt free brownie ... and then lose yourself in a fun work out. Remember that anytime you want to give up on life, there are people behind you ... cheering you on. Just take time out to breathe."

I wish I could tuck this in between the doors of every single one of you so you can feel as special as I did today when I came home. The people I have came into contact on here have really made an impact in my life thus far with my diet and the struggles that come along with it. So I wanted to pass this along to all of you to let you know that just as my work out buddy said ... there is someone cheering you ALL on ... even if its just on a computer screen.

• Wow that was so sweet!!! Thanks for sharing the story and for being behind me cheering me along!!!
  • Outstanding!
  • What a thoughtful friend !
  • I really REALLY needed to hear that today. that was so sweet. thanks
  • My favorite thing to do for people...random acts of support and kindness.I LOVE it...and I am stealing her clever idea!!!
  • That is so very awesome. Thanks for sharing
  • How sweet!
  • What a wonderful buddy! Thanks for sharing!
  • What a great friend!
  • Awwww!!! That is so thoughtful and sweet. And thoughtful that you wish you could do the same ))