3 THINGS I Won't Give Up!!

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Your life has at least 3 things you wouldn't want to give up right now because you enjoy them so much...what are they?

For me I really would hate to give up....

#1 ~ Saturday walks with my wife and golden retrievers, along the beach then, stopping at the beach cafe for breakfast. Starbucks on the days we don't have time to "beach" it.

#2 ~ Angie and my Friday Night Date/Splits

#3 ~ Our monthly family get together for dinner

How about you?
  • I am going to assume it is three things that are probably not the most well serving while watching weight.

1. Iced coffee - half a pump of sweetener and whole creme (which I actually think helps me lose weight)
    2. Any homemade dessert (If I go to the trouble to make, I am going to eat it)
    3. Really great bread (I just can't stomach the 45 calorie per slice "air" anymore)
    4. One more -- butter for my cheese sandwiches
  • Quote: Your life has at least 3 things you wouldn't want to give up right now because you enjoy them so much...what are they?

For me I really would hate to give up....

#1 ~ Saturday walks with my wife and golden retrievers, along the beach then, stopping at the beach cafe for breakfast. Starbucks on the days we don't have time to "beach" it.

#2 ~ Angie and my Friday Night Date/Splits

#3 ~ Our monthly family get together for dinner

How about you?

haha you forgot nachos
  • 1.Traveling
    2.reading
    3.beer
  • Well, I don't know if it's my top three:

1 - My sister's homemade sourdough bread, toasted, with butter

2 - Pie for breakfast after Thanksgiving and/or Christmas

3 - Homemade ice cream
  • Oh...didnt realize they all had to be food realted.I will change my answers.
    1.beer
    2.beer
    3.beer
  • Quote: Oh...didnt realize they all had to be food realted.I will change my answers.
    1.beer
    2.beer
    3.beer
    Hahahahaha!

I didn't think they had to be food related.

I couldn't give up:

1. The internet
    2. Sweet potatoes
    3. Brownies (oh how I love No Pudge!)
  • Hummm....I guess mine were kind of food related...but that was not my intention!

Make it whatever you want!
  • I couldn't give up:

1. coffee (I tried for a month, tea just isn't the same)
    2. the internet
    3. my wii
  • I have a feeling my husband will regret his decision to encourage me to get an ipod touch because you'd have to pry it out of my cold, dead hands.

1. Karate - I'm so loving karate right now
    2. Morning walks with me and my pups
    3. Hiking with my husband and pups
  • Quote: Oh...didnt realize they all had to be food realted.I will change my answers.
    1.beer
    2.beer
    3.beer
    Hey!!! When did EZ change his ScreeName?
  • shut up
  • 1. My two weekly scheduled lunches out with friends. The food is bad for me and I don't care.
    2. An occasional beer. Lite beer is even better because then I can have two. Woo hooo!!
    3. Real butter. Limited quantities, yes, but the fake stuff just isn't the same.
  • 3 more things I won't give up....

Christian Encouragers

Threadkillers

Fried Bologna
  • I love the mgd64....Here is how I look at it...I can have 10 beers a day and still have about 800 calories left for food.Whoo hoo, what a deal.....JK.