Men at the gym

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Do you stare? Do you still stare even if they are married?

There is a married man at my gym and he's so handsome imo. i stare at him, not to hit on him but just for my own perviness. i feel bad tho. i know i shouldn't stare, i would never start anything with him even if he approached me but man, he's handsome.
  • It doesn't hurt to look.
  • **** Ya!!!!
  • well what do you think he's there for?? ogling the women of course! why can't we ogle back?! it's only fair if you ask me....
  • lol of course! Yummy eye candy!
  • what better way to pass the time and make a work-out more bearable?
  • I work out at a wellness center and most of the guys are like 80. However, there are some really cute trainers and every once in a while we get a hot college guy in there. I love to watch them run. I mostly just watch the TV in front of me and try to sweat as much as possible.
  • Just because one is married doesn't mean one is dead, lol! I ALWAYS look and the hubby knows it...I do it in front of him though, just rude but I am definitely a looker.
  • Quote: I work out at a wellness center and most of the guys are like 80. However, there are some really cute trainers and every once in a while we get a hot college guy in there. I love to watch them run. I mostly just watch the TV in front of me and try to sweat as much as possible.
    yeah, at the Y there's plenty of elderly and family guys. some of the trainers are kinda hot. young, sigh, but hot.

I'm not sure what they're called, but in there resistance room there are bars with handles, about 8 feet off the ground, that you grasp and pull yourself up. takes a lot of upper body and arm strength, so mostly guys do it, and they're usually built guys. I can't help being impressed and staring at that.
  • I look too. Even at the young ones. There is no ulterior motive, just admiring the scenery!
  • Wow... I guess I am too conservative.
    I like to look guys, don’t take me wrong. But if I notice he is married, I automatically lose interesting, even if it is only to look at.
    I guess I just don’t do what I don’t want others do to me. What I mean is: I don’t think I would appreciate if a women would keep looking at “my man” after she is aware he is in a relationship (with me).
    Also, when I am in a relationship I can look at single guys, but I do not flirt with them. I look at them and if I realize they look back I quit looking to avoid any misunderstanding or even future issues...
  • I stare. I don't care if they are married; all I'm doing is looking!

However, I will not flirt with or hit on a married man, even if he is giving me all types of attention. It is sad to report how many married and/or taken men have tried to hit on me. When I was younger and more naive, I automatically assumed a married (or even taken!) guy automatically had no interest in other women. Of course, I was quite wrong.

I go to the bodybuilder gym, so there are plenty of VERY HOT, very built guys. I will pretend to watch my form in the mirrors while I am really eyeing the gym the entire time.

I have also found that losing weight has made me twice the perv.
  • Quote: I work out at a wellness center and most of the guys are like 80. However, there are some really cute trainers and every once in a while we get a hot college guy in there. I love to watch them run. I mostly just watch the TV in front of me and try to sweat as much as possible.

This guy is a trainer. *chuckle* i'm sooooooooooo bad.
  • Quote: Wow... I guess I am too conservative.
    I like to look guys, don’t take me wrong. But if I notice he is married, I automatically lose interesting, even if it is only to look at.
    I guess I just don’t do what I don’t want others do to me. What I mean is: I don’t think I would appreciate if a women would keep looking at “my man” after she is aware he is in a relationship (with me).
    Also, when I am in a relationship I can look at single guys, but I do not flirt with them. I look at them and if I realize they look back I quit looking to avoid any misunderstanding or even future issues...

i don't lose interest if they are married, i just feel rather guilty for perving. *sigh*
  • I used to go to the gym...

Women were always checking me out...

no...wait...

I was always checking them out!