General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 08-18-2009, 12:15 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 202/144/Lean/Fit

Height: 5'2

when I go to the gym, I usually notice all the guys that are my height and shorter. I mentally size them up and say to myself "I can kick your a**!" Of course I'd never try it, but that's the silly thing I do at the gym where men are concerned.
tikanique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 11:06 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 278/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiofreespirit View Post
Do you stare? Do you still stare even if they are married?

There is a married man at my gym and he's so handsome imo. i stare at him, not to hit on him but just for my own perviness. i feel bad tho. i know i shouldn't stare, i would never start anything with him even if he approached me but man, he's handsome.
you can't help but stare sometimes, IMO. When there is some good eye candy around, no harm in a longer than usual gaze.

There are these two younger guys at the gym I go to. Soooo HOT. They are prob in their mid 20's ( I'm 30 ) but I get a little excited when I see there car is still there when I get to the gym. I'll prob never get up enough nerve to talk to them, but yeah, they are so good looking.
Smiling_Sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 11:36 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 337.4/322/155

Height: 5'8

I don't often find guys to stare at too much. But just after reading this thread yesterday I went to the gym and found myself checking a guy out. Ha. He was too old for my taste but from the neck down you couldn't tell. He had a nice butt
Aclai4067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 05:23 AM   #19  
on a journey

LOL It's so nice to see i'm not alone. *phew*
Lisa_C is offline   Reply With Quote