What are you listening to right now?

You're on Page 2 of 19
Go to
  • Klove
  • Lady Gaga- Paparazzi
  • I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas
  • Metallica - "All Within My Hands", with a background noise of the vent over my head and my coworker typing down the hall...
  • I'm listening to myself cough! Lovely. I think I've come down with something... or maybe it's all the smoking I did this weekend

Before that, I was listening to Ain't No Rest for the Wicked by Cage the Elephant. It was on the radio... I don't think I can go a day withOUT hearing that song on the radio.
  • I'm listening to the happy sound of my husband cleaning up the dinner dishes, and my sweet little granddaughter calling home to say hi to mom & dad. Before that I was listening to Alison Krause & Union Station on the way to see "Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince."
  • watching house on TV
  • Law & Order: SVU
  • Voices by Rev Theory
  • Faith Hill - If My Heart Had Wings

A side note - I ♥ Faith! She is my idol and this is my favorite song by her though I love all her songs
  • The crunch of my salad as I eat it.
  • Share please, Kim
  • Nothing special, just a basic mixed green base with the taco bake from the South Beach Recipe thread on top. I drizzled my homemade cilantro-lime dressing on the top of all of that. Okay, okay. It really is pretty darn delicious!!!
  • Yummy, email me some
  • terrible oldies on our tiny local station that is all we get in the office!