Ed cheating on Jillian (Bachelorette) - Oh my!

• Poor Jillian! Two of Ed's exes have come forward to say that he was seeing them (and sleeping with them) during and after the show. Apparently his little hiatus about work wasn't about work after all. I fee bad for Jill.
  • Both Jillian & Ed were on Good Morning America this morning....Ed claims none of these accusations are true and Jillian seemed to back him up Both were laughing & smiling.
    Personally, I don't care for Ed....Jillian should've choosen Kiptyn. Honestly, none of these allegations about Ed surprise me....I thought something was fishy when he left the show "for work"....and then showed up again. And everyone thought Wes was a player
  • Yes, I agree with you. I just feel badly for her, as I really think her intentions were 100% sincere. So many people seem to go on the Bachelor thinking it will catapult them to stardom. They should make sure (research them) that they don't have girlfriends before inviting them to the show.
  • If they did the research (to make sure the guys didn't have girlfriends) then there wouldn't be enough drama for the producers.

So much editing is done to that show, it's insane.
  • True, true. Still feeling bad for Jill.
  • I think Jill is trying to save face. I think there is too much on him for her to NOT believe these other girls.

although how could he have done all this that he did around the producers?? hmmm. . .