Oraganizing

• Today I have been back and forth doing some Spring (Summer) house cleaning.

The lower cabinets in the kitchen seem to be a catch-all for mail, bills, "important" papers, odds and ends...you get the idea. I am wondering how I can get it all organized quickly and easily without spending any money on containers and the such.

Thanks in advance!

Hugs
    Michelle
  • first i think i'd pull it all out of there and cull through it to see how much of it is trash. once that's done you will see what you actually have to put back in there. i imagine you'll need something to toss it into- maybe if you have a basket or some container around the house that can be repurposed? dollar stores around here have cute little plastic baskets if you did have to go get something maybe you could try one of those stores? i just have labeled file folders that i toss stuff into, and just stack into a basket because our file cabinet is broken.
  • Is moving bills, mail, etc out of the kitchen an option? Maybe not.

I found some small strawberry boxes at Costco once. They had pics of strawberries on the outside and were stackable.

I like to put older stuff that needs to be saved in files or big envelopes and label them. That way they aren't all mixed up with the new stuff.
  • Thanks for the input ya'll