San Diego Comic Con 2009 Pictures

• Hey guys I thought you might be interested in some comic con pictures for a change of pace:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/diet-blogs...omic-con-2009/

At the bottom is a link to my photobucket album if you want to see all 200 photos I took lol.
  • Interesting. Thanks for sharing.
  • SO JEALOUS.

Out of all the conventions that I'd go to if I won the lottery (E3, BlizzCon, Comic Con, AEE ) I think Comic Con is at the top of my list. So much so, that I'm considering saving up some money, starting now, to go in 2-3 years.

I looked at all your pictures... I think I'm most jealous that you got to see Robert Downey Jr., Tim Burton, and Mila Kunis (I've got a huge crush on her). I love the "Twilight is gay" t-shirt that your friend(?) was wearing, that cracked me up.
  • looks like tons of fun!
  • Quote: SO JEALOUS.
    Seconded. Um like so where was your Joss Whedon pic I thought he was totally going to be there. (Twilight is lame, I like other Vamps though )
  • Great pictures!

My step-daughter has gone to the last 3 here in San Diego...this year her boyfriend from college was out from NY so she didn't go...she has dressed as SuperGirl...and oh heck I don't remember but the "slutty ones"...wink...
  • Angie said step-d was something from X-Men last year...she remembers she was all in white...maybe Ice...something?
  • Thanks! Haha my hubby loves Mila also!

I wish I had a few clones of me so I can see it all- I missed Johnny Depp I was so bummed!

Haha the twilight is gay shirt dude is my brother. He was getting stopped all over people were taking photos with him lol It was obvious who the Twilight fans were cuz they were giving him dirty looks (all young girls).

Pft I'd love to dress up also but yeah I probably would have to go as a blob lol.
  • Oh I am so jealous I would love to have gone to it...but Im reduced to reading and watching other people''s experiences. The is so much I would've liked to see! The Heroes panel..TBBT..it goes on and on.

The pics are great!
  • AHHHHHH I WANTED TO GO SO BADLY. but i live in wisconsin and have no money.

i wanted to meet Neil Gaiman, and Adam Savage, and Amber Benson, and and and and and.
  • jealous!!! so cool.
  • Thanks for sharing, hubby and I have visited the one that comes to Chicago. He is really big into comic books, I go just to see every ones costumes.
  • That's so awesome! My husband was talking about how Comic Con is on his bucket list, so maybe I'll get to go sometime!