1. Bring your own morning coffee in a travel mug; thatís good for the environment, your wallet, and will keep things warm.
2. Bring leftovers for lunch.
3. If you do splurge on eating take out with everyone else, have a healthy high fiber snack at least 15 minutes before hand so you donít eat as much.
4. Always have water on hand. Always. Consciously set the amount of water you plan on drinking every day.
5. Have a big glass of water a few minutes before your lunch, itíll help you to feel fuller.
Continues here - http://valueforyourlife.com/personal...eating-habits/