General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 07-03-2009, 10:45 PM   #1  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Smile How Do I Get My Wife To Shuffle?

OK Gals....here is the situation.....I am computer challenged

I can get on 3FC and ESPN....what more is there right?

Angie got me an i-pod shuffle for Father's Day

Now, we raised 4 children in this house....2 are married and on their own, one is in the NAVY (thank-you TROOPS!) and one is a year away from graduating college in New York....

We did not have children together...

however, for Father's Day she got me a i-pod shuffle that I use daily at work...

I am getting tired of "bugging" her to load it...even though it plays over 1,000 songs...listening to it daily for 7 hours I am getting a bit tired of some of the music...

What should I do to "bribe" her into loading more music for me...even though she has been cooking apple pies and making potato salad all afternoon for tomorrow?

I really need some new music....help me please!
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 11:59 PM   #2  

Hummmmmmm......I can think of a lot of things but I would guess someone might consider my suggestions inappropriate for public viewing.LOL!On a serious note.You publicly denounce your love for her often here, I would guess you do in your own home.I bet she doesnt mind helping you out!
harrismm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 12:12 AM   #3  

Oh sorry.Meant announce not denounce.LOL.
harrismm is offline   Reply With Quote