Off the top of my head
1. The use of this white substance to season and preserve food.
2. Fabric made from fine threads produced by certain insect larvae.
3. A device found in most churches and used to summon people.
4. Substance used in fireworks and bombs.
5. It replaced clay tablets and other mediums of writing.
6. Its invention promoted the production of books.
7. The medicinal practice of inserting needles for therapeutic purposes.
8. Its invention greatly aided navigation.
9. Grain first cultivated and now the main diet of many Chinese.
10. Type of fraction where the denominator is a power of 10.
ugh math question
11. Hand-held stringed weapon used for both warfare and hunting.
12. Its use promoted commercial transactions and trade.
13. Type of furnace used for the smelting of iron.
14. Watertight compartments built into ships.
15. Use of this resinous substance as a varnish.
SIX YEARS at maintenance weight!
My very long weight loss story
"I saw an angel in the marble and I chiseled until I set it free."