3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > General chatter

General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 07-28-2010, 02:32 PM   #61
Hippyfairy

S/C/G: 145/145/130

Height: 5'4"

Hey so i had my fiance remeasure me, so i didnt have bpgus readings..he measured across the middle of my breast, one inch above my belly button and my hips at the widest spot still above my butt..His measurments were fairly close to mine , but the changes are as follows....39-32-38.5........chest-waist-hip ratio....so any insight onto the new readings, all is appreciated and im grateful for them all thanks ..Peace
hippyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 12:55 PM   #62
Hippyfairy

S/C/G: 145/145/130

Height: 5'4"

Yeah , so i inda gave up on this forum today. I got so irratated at all the different answers i was getting,so i decided id go to the lady @ curves and have her measure me, and her give me the correct answer in person. Turns out, i do have a underlying hourglass shape. She also said , my fiance had my masurments wrong. they are 38-32-38. We were close....She said the shape is always there no matter if you gain or lose weight, some people just have a more defined hourglass shape, mine is kinda outta wack because im hoarding fat. So if you really really need to kow. Go to a health fitness instructer, and they can give you the right answers with out judgement. Which , i only got one answer on here, and everybody else ignored me for 2 days..Thats cool, i just know what kind of judgers are out there..And, thanks to the one peson who kinda tried to help me, i dont know if it was directed @ me, but i used the tools anyway. So have a wonderful life everybody, and good luck on your weight loss goals..Everything is possible, when you ut your mind to it, so dont give up..Peace
hippyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote