3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General chatter (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter-72/)
-   -   Dancing with the Stars (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter/169798-dancing-stars.html)

DeidraB 04-21-2009 04:33 PM

Dancing with the Stars

Okay..somehow, my husband and I have become Dancing with the Stars junkies this year. But boy do they ever have some really good dancers on there. What are your predictions? I am think it maybe really close amongst Gilles, Melissa and Shawn. Hmmmmmmmmm.

Deidra

TappingPeony 04-21-2009 10:07 PM

My daughter, my mom and I have all been junkies since the first season. I am missing it this week being out of town, but my daughter called me last night, and just now to tell me Edyta and LT got "booted" I wasn't sure if it would have been him or Ty that went this week. My top 4 are still the top 4 so I guess I will have to narrow it down soon. Still not decided on my #1.

Have a good evening. Kathy:D

Jen415 04-22-2009 09:34 AM

I enjoy watching Melissa and Tony--lots of good chemistry there, and she has the most beautiful lines!

Lil' Kim is growing on me!

DeidraB 04-22-2009 07:33 PM

Lil Kim is doing very well. She is even looking thinner. Oh I envy her :( I think though that Melissa really deserves to win after the Bachelor fiasco. Poor girl.

Deidra

bargoo 04-22-2009 08:33 PM

I quit watching when Woz got dumped. He can't dance worth a darn but he is so interesting in a weird way.

angelinelosesweight 04-23-2009 04:10 PM

I'm so glad others love this show like me:0

My fav is Gilles- he's the only one I watch from start to finish- I don't know if I even blink when he's dancing;)

My top four are Lil Kim, Gilles, Shawn and Melissa

I think the top two will be Melissa and Gilles- at least that's my hope:)

srmb60 04-23-2009 04:17 PM

I like Gilles too!

I became an addict watching Helio Castroneves!

Jen415 04-24-2009 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bargoo (Post 2709807)
I quit watching when Woz got dumped. He can't dance worth a darn but he is so interesting in a weird way.

This is true! and Karina seemed to genuinely like him. In fact, I read that Karina asked Woz to walk her down the aisle at her wedding to Maks. Not sure if it is rumor or real, but interesting nonetheless....

sweetandspicy 04-24-2009 10:35 AM

I think everyone is very talented this season. I like Ty I think he is trying so hard and I will be sad when he is next to go. I think it was LT's time, he was ready. I like shawn but I think she has some unfair advantages, same as all the previous olympic stars (kristi Y) Melissa and Giles are my favs and would be happy to see either win. But I must admit Lil kim is growing on me. She is nothing like what I expected...

TappingPeony 04-24-2009 06:54 PM

SusanB, I am with you all the way. I couldn't get enough of Helio, and I love watching Gilles. Kathy

TappingPeony 04-30-2009 12:50 PM

Well, I really thought Ty would go this week, but this week or next Chuck and Julianne would have been gone, I think. The 4 best are still in it and I am happy about that.

Kathy

srmb60 04-30-2009 01:12 PM

I'm on evenings and couldn't watch. I'm a bit surprised about Chuck. I thought he was coming along not too badly.

sweetandspicy 04-30-2009 03:09 PM

I was so upset about Chuck and Julliane I was hoping Shawn Johnson- I just dont care to watch her dance

sweetandspicy 05-05-2009 02:01 PM

Anyone watch last night? Everyone did so well. I am anxious to see who goes tonight.

TappingPeony 05-05-2009 10:52 PM

Well, I was rather shocked! Ty was definitely kept in with votes, and Li'l Kim definitely should have stayed. Wow!

Kathy