3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General chatter (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter-72/)
-   -   Angie & I...sigh...Don't Talk Anymore... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter/167980-angie-i-sigh-dont-talk-anymore.html)

EZMONEY 03-29-2009 08:17 PM

Angie & I...sigh...Don't Talk Anymore...

NOPE! WE i-pod! :spin:

Yep, we took the dogs out for a 3 mile walk this afternoon. I had been listening to my new i-pod that my :love: wife :love: and kids got me for my birthday while I was vacuuming.

We had made a trade....I told her I wasn't going to vacuum the house today, I usually do it on Saturday but had to work and since I have been getting a lot of OT in I needed a break. She says "no problem I'll do it"

Well I had a load of laundry going of my drywall clothes...upon further thinking I said "Babe, I'll vacuum if you fold all my clothes...2 weeks worth"...deal!

As I was finishing up, listening to some of my 72! :carrot: George Strait songs, I decided I would take the dogs out for their 3 miles and let my :love: wife :love: get a break since she walked them 5 days this past week.

Putting the vacuum away I turn around and see her in her hat, sunglasses, sweatshirt and shorts with her i-pod....taking out my earphones I hear her say "Babe I am going to walk the dogs while you rest"....nah...I'm going too!...

i-pod and all...

so there we were ... myself, Angie and my two spoiled rotten Golden Receivers (Yes :yes: I said receivers....they have never retrieved anything in their lives) cruising the 'hood all i-podded out...

how :beach: cool is that?...I am so "with it" :)

Has it come to that...no more meaningful conversation?...only i-podding....;)

I did hear one of my all time favorite songs...by George Strait....I CROSS MY HEART....dedicated that to Ang many years ago...I did...:love:

iriswhispers 03-29-2009 08:34 PM

hahaha! I love the "receiver" as a new breed!

midwife 03-29-2009 10:33 PM

I :love: George Strait too! Sounds like a nice & productive day!

lizziep 03-29-2009 11:03 PM

i wouldn't be able to do anything without the motivation of my ipod.
then again hubbs and i consider quality time- sitting in the same room on our computers. lol.
occasionally we take a break to play some tetris on the wii. :)

PearFreak 03-30-2009 10:44 AM

Hehehe, Gary. That Angie is sure one lucky gal... or is it you are the lucky one to have her? Anyways, either way, you both sound too cute. Put a smile on my face reading this. Thanks, I needed that.

ronni62 03-30-2009 10:52 AM

Gary, now you'll both have to carry your cell phones so you can text each other while you "pod" around together:lol:

Operator265 03-30-2009 10:53 AM

OMG, ronni. You're trying to turn them into my kids.

ronni62 03-30-2009 05:24 PM

Operator, between you and me, I think they both really are just kids! Especially Gary, if you know what I mean;)

EZMONEY 03-30-2009 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iriswhispers (Post 2675697)
hahaha! I love the "receiver" as a new breed!

I have the dumbest dogs....I throw they wait for me to get it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by midwife (Post 2675860)
I :love: George Strait too! Sounds like a nice & productive day!

Any day spent with George Strait music and my wife is a good day! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by lizziep (Post 2675887)
i wouldn't be able to do anything without the motivation of my ipod.
then again hubbs and i consider quality time- sitting in the same room on our computers. lol.
occasionally we take a break to play some tetris on the wii. :)

Mine and Angie's quality time is one of us on the computer...the other in one of the recliners....watching tv and reading the paper together!

Quote:

Originally Posted by PearFreak (Post 2676511)
Hehehe, Gary. That Angie is sure one lucky gal... or is it you are the lucky one to have her? Anyways, either way, you both sound too cute. Put a smile on my face reading this. Thanks, I needed that.

I'm the lucky one PEARY....Angie runs through life saying "WHY ME GOD?"

Quote:

Originally Posted by ronni62 (Post 2676531)
Gary, now you'll both have to carry your cell phones so you can text each other while you "pod" around together:lol:

Then I would also need my glasses Ronni!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Operator265 (Post 2676537)
OMG, ronni. You're trying to turn them into my kids.

Your kids must be adorable ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ronni62 (Post 2677218)
Operator, between you and me, I think they both really are just kids! Especially Gary, if you know what I mean;)

HEY! :mad: I resemble that remark! ;)

WaterRat 03-30-2009 11:18 PM

I've never counted the George Strait songs on my iPod, but there are LOTS, plus of course Toby Keith. :)

EZMONEY 03-30-2009 11:22 PM

Then there outta be some Alan Jackson too PAT!

PearFreak 03-30-2009 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EZMONEY (Post 2677715)
[SIZE="3"]

I'm the lucky one PEARY....Angie runs through life saying "WHY ME GOD?"

Awww Gary. Yes you are the lucky one. ;) Angie does indeed put up with a lot huh :D. Well no, you visit the Thread Killer, so we get some of the backlash. Hehehe. :D

dutchgirl 03-31-2009 11:47 AM

Quote:

I have the dumbest dogs....I throw they wait for me to get it!

Sounds to me like they are pretty smart - they've got you well trained!