General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 03-07-2009, 07:21 PM   #1  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Default Need/Want PRAYER?

Do you want or need prayer for something or someone? Or maybe just want to pray for someone? Sometimes we get lost around 3FC and don't see other threads going on....we are really not supposed to link to them...but since this is a good one I think I can pull it off

If you need prayer...

If you want to pray for someone and be a Prayer Warrior

you can go here....http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=165972
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 10:54 PM   #2  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Praying for the families affected in the Germany and Alabama shootings....senseless
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:57 PM   #3  
Clawing my way back

S/C/G: 290/ticker/140

Height: 5'

I'm praying for the families involved in a helicopter crash that happened in my province (Newfoundland & Labrador) today. A Cougar helicopter ferrying workers to an oil rig crashed...one survivor, one body found, and sixteen others missing. So sad.
Ookpik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 02:14 PM   #4  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

Thumbs up

AMEN ... am also praying for the Canadian families of these men (esp their wives & children, et al) who will be devastated by this loss; and may the Lord's loving arms be around each of them at this time, and help take care of all their needs in the future as well ...

Prayers also gone up for all the families hurting from both of those tragic incidents in Alabama and Germany ...
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 12:52 PM   #5  
ugggg.....

How about a praise, well actually two....

My 1 year grandson went to a cardiologist appt yesterday and the two holes in his heart BOTH closed on their own...he goes back in two years for a followup...

My Mom finished her week 1 radiation and chemo treatments with only one slightly bad day....
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 03:36 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 197/197/150

Height: 5'7

I also want to give praise that my dbf's counsin's husband came home safely. He is in the Marines and was on a 6 month tour of duty. I prayed so many times that he would come home safely and last weekend he did He is now home with his wife and twin 1 year old babies
WVUFan86 is offline   Reply With Quote