I wish Paula Deen was my my grandma...

• ...but then I would never lose weight!
  • This summer I went to her restaurant in Georgia...
    Oh my god! The food was soooo good. And she was actually there!
    She talked to every single person that walked it. Awesome lady.
    And I would totally trade my obsessive religious grandma for her. ;]
  • i just had a mental image of how fatter i'd be if she was my grandma.... lol.
    but seriously... ooey gooey butter cake. nom.
  • I actually can't stand paula anymore..i know its probably blasphamy..but i lived in savannah for years...and paula has grown to big for her britches..many of my favorite places in savannah were ruined by her "paula tours" she does. My favorite bakery is on the route and half the time they are wiped out by things and their prices have gotten higher. In addition, I feel you pay way too much for her food..but that's just my opinion. I guess after living in Savannah and "dealing" with Paula for so long..you get tired of her.
  • She is a nice lady but I'm not sure how long she and her husband are going to last eating the way they do. Her food preparation style is out of control. She deep fries everything: Mac and Cheese, lasagna, stuffing on a stick, she even deep fries chocolate cake and cheese cake.
  • Her boys are nice looking.
  • Quote: she even deep fries chocolate cake and cheese cake.
    Yeah, she was on Conan last night deep frying cannoli.
  • I absolutly LOVE her!!! I think she is adorable!
  • My grandmother reminded me of her with the way she cooked. She fried EVERYTHING and added pounds of cheese to everything! We would visit twice a year and would gain 10lbs just from eating her breakfast. She floured and fried her bacon, and cooked biscuits sitting in oil. Southern food gotta love it!